Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Radioactive Plush Horde
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I got one. neat. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73683833][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/736839/73683833_350.png[/img][/url]
I got one.

neat.

73683833_350.png
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
- Sounds of Twilight Zone Theme wafting by - [emoji=coatl confused size=2]
- Sounds of Twilight Zone Theme wafting by -
ice_by_darkside_of_wolf-db574ku.png
Hmmm, could it be alt accounts? They do have very separate join dates though.
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
[quote name="@TheDeathseer" date="2021-12-21 21:03:46" ] Hmmm, could it be alt accounts? They do have very separate join dates though. [/quote] This is my exact thought, I deleted my other post due to anxiety though. They have the exact same friends and are all selling these dragons for the same price. It feels like multiaccounting to me.
@TheDeathseer wrote on 2021-12-21 21:03:46:

This is my exact thought, I deleted my other post due to anxiety though. They have the exact same friends and are all selling these dragons for the same price.

It feels like multiaccounting to me.
sudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gif
SUDOWOODO PARTY
I'f not multiacc then they might be a friend group who decided to do it for fun or just to troll the auction house with. they're very dedicated tho i'll give them props to that.
I'f not multiacc then they might be a friend group who decided to do it for fun or just to troll the auction house with. they're very dedicated tho i'll give them props to that.
xwHKuSn.png
[quote name="HiipsterFiish" date="2021-12-21 21:06:47" ] Might be a friend group who decided to do it for fun or just to troll the auction house with. they're very dedicated tho i'll give them props to that. [/quote] Hoping it's this, that would be a better ending!
HiipsterFiish wrote on 2021-12-21 21:06:47:
Might be a friend group who decided to do it for fun or just to troll the auction house with. they're very dedicated tho i'll give them props to that.

Hoping it's this, that would be a better ending!
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
Thank you for bringing my attention to this! I've been collecting fully gened Radioactive XXXs for my Volatile Tribe section and I found one among the plushies! Tantrum will be well loved. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=130&bodygene=59&breed=1&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=130&tertgene=22&winggene=59&wings=130&auth=f5fc765432de3d295d6e8b4ab4a61cbc8d0fc891&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Thank you for bringing my attention to this! I've been collecting fully gened Radioactive XXXs for my Volatile Tribe section and I found one among the plushies!

Tantrum will be well loved.

dragon?age=1&body=130&bodygene=59&breed=1&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=130&tertgene=22&winggene=59&wings=130&auth=f5fc765432de3d295d6e8b4ab4a61cbc8d0fc891&dummyext=prev.png
I bought two for a fodder pair, but I might exalt them instead
I bought two for a fodder pair, but I might exalt them instead
................... tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
BapeTheFish
She/Her
FR time +0 but I'm online at weird times
Avatar dragon | Wishlist | Fandragons!
pixel birds credit
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
kind of want to buy one just because... hmmmmm
kind of want to buy one just because... hmmmmm
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
Looks like the horde's almost gone.

50ish left, last I checked a moment ago.

RIP radioactive plush horde, you were incredibly confusing while you lasted
Looks like the horde's almost gone.

50ish left, last I checked a moment ago.

RIP radioactive plush horde, you were incredibly confusing while you lasted
Confusion achieved!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7