Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Radioactive Plush Horde
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I don't know who decided that putting up like 300 radioactive plushies all at 10101t was the play, but I'm impressed. And confused. Mostly confused. Still impressed, though.
You won. I don't know what you won, but you won.

That is all, have a good day.
I don't know who decided that putting up like 300 radioactive plushies all at 10101t was the play, but I'm impressed. And confused. Mostly confused. Still impressed, though.
You won. I don't know what you won, but you won.

That is all, have a good day.
Confusion achieved!
May the hoard grow stronger
May the hoard grow stronger
vDH0pGc.png
...what on heck is a radioactive plushie?
[quote name="Vertibird" date="2021-12-21 19:08:06" ] ...what on heck is a radioactive plushie? [/quote] Just look at dragons with radioactive primary that cost treasure rn You'll see
Vertibird wrote on 2021-12-21 19:08:06:
Just look at dragons with radioactive primary that cost treasure rn
You'll see
Confusion achieved!
@Vertibird
Check this AH link. Or alternatively search radioactive/ radioactive + stitched/patchwork in the dragon section of the AH.

The strange thing is that all these 100s of dragons are priced the exact way while also originating from different lairs. It's weird.

Edit: This surely has to be some kind of prank. It's really strange that all these similar dragons were stockpiled in differing lairs, yet look quite same. A few of these people are added (as friends) to each other so that is probably is the case.
@Vertibird
Check this AH link. Or alternatively search radioactive/ radioactive + stitched/patchwork in the dragon section of the AH.

The strange thing is that all these 100s of dragons are priced the exact way while also originating from different lairs. It's weird.

Edit: This surely has to be some kind of prank. It's really strange that all these similar dragons were stockpiled in differing lairs, yet look quite same. A few of these people are added (as friends) to each other so that is probably is the case.
WEtoEVH.png
..I have discovered what you are talking about.

Well that's. Interesting.

They're very dedicated.

edit: removed the links to 4 other people's lairs since it could be seen as a callout post
..I have discovered what you are talking about.

Well that's. Interesting.

They're very dedicated.

edit: removed the links to 4 other people's lairs since it could be seen as a callout post
A moment of silence for those who will miss out on this... whatever this is.

Started at 272, now at 260.

We should calculate the half-life of a radioactive plush horde

EDIT: down to ~200
A moment of silence for those who will miss out on this... whatever this is.

Started at 272, now at 260.

We should calculate the half-life of a radioactive plush horde

EDIT: down to ~200
Confusion achieved!
more than one person but yea it's a lot and I bought one
more than one person but yea it's a lot and I bought one
Oh no, now I kind of feel the impulse to buy one.

I lost the battle.
I got one.
Oh no, now I kind of feel the impulse to buy one.

I lost the battle.
I got one.
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png 25.png
She/Her
INFP
FR+9
Italian
tumblr-inline-od6kgt-Jjs-Y1ts73zp-540.png cVcy6zz.png JtGOgID.gif tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png
That is really impressive.
That is really impressive.
Y3kY2LN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7