Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Dream (or nightmare is more accurate)
1 2
[quote name="Loone" date="2021-11-28 13:55:46" ] [quote name="AspenCrow" date="2021-11-28 10:57:38" ] I'm not someone who cares about hatchling lists but there are a few dragons in my lair that will never be bred or will only be bred to very specific dragons. If I woke up to find that they'd been bred I would be a bit upset [/quote] This is my attitude for a lot of my dragons too. I bred a lot of them when I was fairly new to the site so I'm not as bothered about those having offspring lists, but even those had a specific pairing the vast majority of the time. I definitely avoid breeding any of my newer dragons though and keep the offspring lists empty [/quote] ME I usually dislike breeding dragons as it lowers their resell value, (from what I've seen) but for my long-time oldies I'm ok with breeding a select few. [s] they're so goddamn old and i'll never let them go and if i do i would be ok with exalting i want pretty babies.[/s] but new dragons that im not sure i'll keep, i avoid breeding... unless i bought them for breeding
Loone wrote on 2021-11-28 13:55:46:
AspenCrow wrote on 2021-11-28 10:57:38:
I'm not someone who cares about hatchling lists but there are a few dragons in my lair that will never be bred or will only be bred to very specific dragons. If I woke up to find that they'd been bred I would be a bit upset

This is my attitude for a lot of my dragons too. I bred a lot of them when I was fairly new to the site so I'm not as bothered about those having offspring lists, but even those had a specific pairing the vast majority of the time. I definitely avoid breeding any of my newer dragons though and keep the offspring lists empty

ME

I usually dislike breeding dragons as it lowers their resell value, (from what I've seen) but for my long-time oldies I'm ok with breeding a select few.

they're so goddamn old and i'll never let them go and if i do i would be ok with exalting i want pretty babies.

but new dragons that im not sure i'll keep, i avoid breeding... unless i bought them for breeding
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
I wouldn't care. At all. Whatsoever. Offspring lists don't matter to me. I don't get the hate against unnamed dragons.
I wouldn't care. At all. Whatsoever. Offspring lists don't matter to me. I don't get the hate against unnamed dragons.
NOPE. NOPE. My breeding pairs are pairs for a reason.
NOPE. NOPE. My breeding pairs are pairs for a reason.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
even though i don't care for offspring lists,i'd be pretty ticked off if my fandragons got bred without my permission
even though i don't care for offspring lists,i'd be pretty ticked off if my fandragons got bred without my permission
megastar 4 ever whooo!!!
3a0YNzz.png aesq82D.gif
I’m not going to lie, the idea of an “open breeding” opinion sounds pretty exciting to me, but I would riot if all my dragons had the feature enabled by default. For many of my dergs, they have lore-specific partners and I’d be so distraught if that was ruined with a forced update!
I’m not going to lie, the idea of an “open breeding” opinion sounds pretty exciting to me, but I would riot if all my dragons had the feature enabled by default. For many of my dergs, they have lore-specific partners and I’d be so distraught if that was ruined with a forced update!
q9EEy5M.pngqhK4FYS.pngLEpJMnn.pngVs2WmBF.png
nWiQNX9.pngnmHdjnM.pngJg1iwNo.png
[quote name="QuirkyJunimo" date="2021-11-27 16:01:51" ] n o p e [/quote]
QuirkyJunimo wrote on 2021-11-27 16:01:51:
n o p e
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
This is nightmare fuel. If something like this was implemented, I'm sure there would have to be mutual agreement before that is done, I would be SO mad if some of my dearest dragons were bred. I'm slowly starting to become not as worried about it but I still don't like the idea.
This is nightmare fuel. If something like this was implemented, I'm sure there would have to be mutual agreement before that is done, I would be SO mad if some of my dearest dragons were bred. I'm slowly starting to become not as worried about it but I still don't like the idea.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
OOF

I think the only one I'd be truly upset about is my single g1 WC... I wanted to keep him unbred purely for market value even though I..probably won't ever sell him
OOF

I think the only one I'd be truly upset about is my single g1 WC... I wanted to keep him unbred purely for market value even though I..probably won't ever sell him
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
1 2