Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Worldbuilding Lore?
1 2 3 4
I do a LOT of world building. (:

I have these I've been working on:
- Events in Sornieth's Past
- Current Events

And then have done a bit more offsite here.
I do a LOT of world building. (:

I have these I've been working on:
- Events in Sornieth's Past
- Current Events

And then have done a bit more offsite here.
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.
i'm having a grand old time doing worldbuilding for my lore, not much of it is written down but i love picking apart and figuring out aspects of my clan's society and culture and how it fits in with the wider world
i'm having a grand old time doing worldbuilding for my lore, not much of it is written down but i love picking apart and figuring out aspects of my clan's society and culture and how it fits in with the wider world
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
@Unrest Exactly! That's my favorite part of worldbuilding and what I'm trying to do on here. I'll have to PM you sometime!
@Unrest Exactly! That's my favorite part of worldbuilding and what I'm trying to do on here. I'll have to PM you sometime!
@Grune Awesome! From just what I've looked at I'm fascinated already, I'll have to check it out more in depth!
@Grune Awesome! From just what I've looked at I'm fascinated already, I'll have to check it out more in depth!
I have worldbuilding for my clan's area, that's it :P

They live in a desert valley oasis known as Gbona'ile. There's a whole ton of stuff about underground cave systems and the way that the energy of each flight contributes to maintaining the oasis, but it's less flight-wide world building and more just for me <3
I have worldbuilding for my clan's area, that's it :P

They live in a desert valley oasis known as Gbona'ile. There's a whole ton of stuff about underground cave systems and the way that the energy of each flight contributes to maintaining the oasis, but it's less flight-wide world building and more just for me <3

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
@HurricaneWinds Me too! I love the freedom to have as wide or narrow a lens as you want.
@HurricaneWinds Me too! I love the freedom to have as wide or narrow a lens as you want.
im currently working on my own worldbuilding for my lore! my lair + lore are set in serenus city, an ancient, decaying city where nothing is quite right. i've been working on the mythology for my lore lately, and the whole first tab of my lair is dedicated to the deities.

i also have another area set in the same world, the desert. it's a big wip, but someday it'll be finished.
im currently working on my own worldbuilding for my lore! my lair + lore are set in serenus city, an ancient, decaying city where nothing is quite right. i've been working on the mythology for my lore lately, and the whole first tab of my lair is dedicated to the deities.

i also have another area set in the same world, the desert. it's a big wip, but someday it'll be finished.
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

I do similar stuff, but I don't draw maps. They've been a HUGE inspiration for me and are the level of detail I strive for, honestly.
I do similar stuff, but I don't draw maps. They've been a HUGE inspiration for me and are the level of detail I strive for, honestly.
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png
LEpJMnn.png
5BsilZ9.png
NlmYDAS.png
dBieivA.png
h8gMBaZ.png
J7D1quC.png
n29EMdP.png
tSKOR3g.png
what's wrong with character or RP based lore? we collect dragons, not where the dragons live lol
what's wrong with character or RP based lore? we collect dragons, not where the dragons live lol
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
I do...but almost all of it is in my head (for now). I attempted to write up and illustrate some stuff about what I think Light art and architecture looks like (e.g. heavily Greek-inspired, complete with common themes for pediments, friezes, etc.), but as always, didn't finish it. Maybe one day...
I do...but almost all of it is in my head (for now). I attempted to write up and illustrate some stuff about what I think Light art and architecture looks like (e.g. heavily Greek-inspired, complete with common themes for pediments, friezes, etc.), but as always, didn't finish it. Maybe one day...
1 2 3 4