Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed] December Kindness Challenge '21
1 2 ... 116 117 118 119 120 ... 320 321
Day 9 complete: Sent a user the first fam drop I got, a fanrat
Day 9 complete: Sent a user the first fam drop I got, a fanrat
........................................ Scrolls Wishlist
Meep.

Meep.

QUACK.
Day 9

Sent a small giftbomb to a random user ^^
Day 9

Sent a small giftbomb to a random user ^^
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
December 9
Head on over to the Coli! The first significant drop you receive, gift to someone!
Significant drop can mean either a familiar, apparel, egg, battlestone or chest item.

I sent a package to a new Light flight member welcoming them to the game! It had some familiars, gems, and treasure. They've got some really cool dragons already too!
December 9
Head on over to the Coli! The first significant drop you receive, gift to someone!
Significant drop can mean either a familiar, apparel, egg, battlestone or chest item.

I sent a package to a new Light flight member welcoming them to the game! It had some familiars, gems, and treasure. They've got some really cool dragons already too!
OqnJnVY.png 0nSweFO.gif dylZVxm.png
I gave a new player a [item=Shining Acuity Fragment] that I won today! I also included a [item=Blinding Slash] and a handful of [item=Minor Health Potion] I won on other days!
I gave a new player a Shining Acuity Fragment that I won today! I also included a Blinding Slash and a handful of Minor Health Potion I won on other days!
b6f3d4ea76e68d8090de5809afe1f0105cf2c98e.pngoYfCraJ.png0HxJjfZ.gif TAzcwMk.gif
Had a day in the Mire for Bonhomme Bingo & send a package with all significant drops! (Including Haste & a new fam, too, yay!)
Had a day in the Mire for Bonhomme Bingo & send a package with all significant drops! (Including Haste & a new fam, too, yay!)
  • FR+9
  • 29y/o
  • they/them
[quote name="Norayna0ekoa" date="2021-12-09 11:28:39" ] Hello, I have just found this thread and it's such a lovely idea! <3 I've had/have some troubles irl, didn't feel too motivated to do anything (interacting, daily FR stuff or even working on projects). Thanks to that I missed secret santa again this year. I don't really feel good myself and it saddens me even more that -again- I couldn't do something for anyone else... Recently I only bought badges to make myself feel better, but I always wanted to join something like this. I will join this wonderful event starting today, but I somehow would like to make up for days I have missed so far - to complete at least one be-nice-project and for the second badge, I love badges. Is it possible to complete tasks from passed days today? The section "What if I am away from FR or miss days? Can I make it back up?" sounds like I would have needed to join in the beginning to make use of that flexibility. [/quote] @Norayna0ekoa Hello! This "challenge" is only a challenge in very loose terms, it is designed to be flexible to accommodate the end of year busyness that usually happens in December and also because sometimes one just doesn't have the energy to complete things on the daily, that happens to me a lot so I understand how it feels. FR users are more than welcome to join this challenge on Day 1 or on Day 26, it doesn't matter when! Everyone is more than welcome to play catch-up and complete tasks whenever they have the time to [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I will adjust the wording on the front page, thank you for highlighting that it doesn't seem to read just right. But long post short, Welcome to the challenge! You can absolutely play catch up for days that have already passed and still have it all count towards the 31 day badge :D Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any further questions [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Norayna0ekoa wrote on 2021-12-09 11:28:39:
Hello, I have just found this thread and it's such a lovely idea! <3
I've had/have some troubles irl, didn't feel too motivated to do anything (interacting, daily FR stuff or even working on projects). Thanks to that I missed secret santa again this year. I don't really feel good myself and it saddens me even more that -again- I couldn't do something for anyone else... Recently I only bought badges to make myself feel better, but I always wanted to join something like this.
I will join this wonderful event starting today, but I somehow would like to make up for days I have missed so far - to complete at least one be-nice-project and for the second badge, I love badges. Is it possible to complete tasks from passed days today? The section "What if I am away from FR or miss days? Can I make it back up?" sounds like I would have needed to join in the beginning to make use of that flexibility.

@Norayna0ekoa
Hello! This "challenge" is only a challenge in very loose terms, it is designed to be flexible to accommodate the end of year busyness that usually happens in December and also because sometimes one just doesn't have the energy to complete things on the daily, that happens to me a lot so I understand how it feels. FR users are more than welcome to join this challenge on Day 1 or on Day 26, it doesn't matter when! Everyone is more than welcome to play catch-up and complete tasks whenever they have the time to I will adjust the wording on the front page, thank you for highlighting that it doesn't seem to read just right.

But long post short, Welcome to the challenge! You can absolutely play catch up for days that have already passed and still have it all count towards the 31 day badge :D

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any further questions
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
[center][font=Georgia][size=4][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3071316#post_3071316]Story [/url]| [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3071316#post_49409143]Main Post[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3071316#post_49409166]Task List[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3071316#post_49409175]Raffle [/url]| [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3071316#post_49409233]Pinglist [/url]| [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3071316#post_49409276]Thanks[/url] | [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1az9Y1nX3I-KiePOn0SDEpHbqPiQKkqjJ0eBp3Wy2pgM/edit?usp=sharing]Participant Spreadsheet[/url][/size] [center][img]https://image.ibb.co/dMxZiV/divider-smol.png[/img][/center] [font=Georgia][size=4]A sluggish start to a cold day had both Myrna and Cassiel unwilling to remove themselves from the sanctity of their bundles of warm furs. Myrna yawned, and though her usual demeanour carried more energy, she could hardly lift her head to peek out of the window. “I think-” Myrna paused abruptly to sneeze, letting out a meager groan and curling herself back up. “I’m not well.” “No,” Cassiel agreed. “I am not well, too.” The snow from the prior day had gotten to the both of them. Wordlessly the both agreed to keep themselves indoors for the day. They preambled around their home and sat together, enjoying each other’s company and recounting their fun amidst their sniffles and huffs of tired breaths. The day was spent watching the snowfall and sleeping, and in truth neither minded much. A break in the excitement to focus purely on themselves had been a long time coming. Cassiel and Myrna could not think of a day better spent. They both just wished they did not have colds. [img]https://image.ibb.co/nBK2N0/candle-smol.png[/img] Hello all! We have made it to a third of the way through the challenge! Thank you for such a wonderful first week and a bit, it's been so endearing to see so many getting into the spirit of kindness and spreading joy amongst fellow FR users. We have basically 100+ users per day completing tasks which is phenomenal. So this is a day for all of you! Take some time to rest and relax, to have a ticket count for today all you need to do is say "Done" though you're welcome to let us know what you've done or welcome to use the thread to chatter. Again, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for participating, it really does mean a lot. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [center][img]https://image.ibb.co/fCX8Uf/divider-2-without-prop-smol.png[/img][/center] [center][size=4][font=Georgia][b]December 10th[/size][/font][/center] [center][size=4][font=Georgia]Self Care Day 1! A third of the way through the challenge and you're all doing so well, take a day to do something for yourself. Buy that apparel piece you've been wanting for a little, or relax in the fairgrounds for example, the choice is yours. Edit: I am seeing a few comments on not having enough cash for this day, so lemme stress you do not actually have to buy anything for yourself, it was merely an example of what you could do <3 You can do whatever you'd like today, even if it is simply making a cup of coffee/tea for yourself, settling down with a book or watching a movie. Today is all about self care[/size][/font][/center] [center][img]https://image.ibb.co/fCX8Uf/divider-2-without-prop-smol.png[/img][/center] [center][size=3][font=georgia] Daily Task Ping @0NEDERLAND @8611945 @Ajgreelyfan3 @almosteverything @Alphazi @Andraya @ApprenticeWriter @Aprycus @Archaeoraptor @Argante @AspenCrow @AtticaIonia @Auralyx @awaicu @AzureArchangel @Azurenight @BapeTheFish @Basilbub @BirdeeBee @Blacknovelist @BlueEternity @bluewillow @Boatbud @BunnySox @ButterBees @Bxy26 @Callistephus @Cantertothewinds @CaptainMoof @cartographic @ChaoticConfetti @Cherryfleck @Cheshly @coolrat @corndog @Crescentstar711 @crimsonpixie @crystallarium @CupcakeCass @dancingcrane @DarknessFalls @Deladria @Deramadus @DianaMoon @Dragonation @dragonpals @DTEvie @Elerinwen @Embrace @Epiphora @FinalFlight @Firra @FlameValkyrie @Flaxen @FlyingIce @Foa @foggie @FreyaShadow @furo @Geekachu @Geminid @GlitchedFox @gravitycon @HalfPintVerdance @handdrawnviolist @Havic @Hawkfeather @Helixstorm @Hemmalaya @IamNoHere @IBeeJuliana @iindiig0420 @invaliduser232 @jankasi @JoweeTheRaposa @JuliusCaesar @jumbledbyrd @Juxta13 @Kael1030 @Kitanya @Kothra @Kunikida @Kvon @kyomaku @kyruiz @laivence @Lallie @Leopardmask @LissaJade @Littleraddish128 @Loreka @lusbiana @Lych @magicspell @Malreau @Mandragorum @Marmite @Maxine1337 @mayanaz @mesai @MidnightMonarch @minty @Mirna @MotherOfBeardies @myLongshanks @MysticMangoes @MythDancer @Naeryl @Norayna0ekoa @odakotarose @Orodruin @OzuOzu @PeacefulPyro @Peachbug @Petall @PolarSong @POTaDOS @ProudMomof1 @QuirkyJunimo @Ramirez33 @RaynixAura @ReginaPhalange @RexD999 @Ronnie1107 @Sandydragon595 @savvydergen @Sekine @Seonais @shoydragon @SilentRiver @SilentWanderer @SilverCinny @SilverDeath @SkyyeofEmber @smeen @snek @SocklessWonder @sockmonkeygerald @SomewhatEternal @SquishiestPanda @StarfallRanch @Starwindrider @Stolen @Storygeek @StrangeJellybean @SunstonePhoenix @SuzyChi @Swageus @TheBeeMafia @TheDeathseer @theobear @TheSunTheGodsSaw @tigressRising @TsarinaTorment @twotrucks @ufology @Unrest @Unspiral @vangeance @Venusian @VolcanicThunder @Vwoop @Wahlmur @Watercolour @WHDE @Whyvern @Willowbird2 @Woollybat @worstbeetle @Xemriss @xev @xique @Xirei @Xolrit @Yewwily @zenhugz [/center]
Story | Main Post | Task List | Raffle | Pinglist | Thanks | Participant Spreadsheet

divider-smol.png

A sluggish start to a cold day had both Myrna and Cassiel unwilling to remove themselves from the sanctity of their bundles of warm furs. Myrna yawned, and though her usual demeanour carried more energy, she could hardly lift her head to peek out of the window.

“I think-” Myrna paused abruptly to sneeze, letting out a meager groan and curling herself back up. “I’m not well.”

“No,” Cassiel agreed. “I am not well, too.”

The snow from the prior day had gotten to the both of them. Wordlessly the both agreed to keep themselves indoors for the day. They preambled around their home and sat together, enjoying each other’s company and recounting their fun amidst their sniffles and huffs of tired breaths. The day was spent watching the snowfall and sleeping, and in truth neither minded much. A break in the excitement to focus purely on themselves had been a long time coming. Cassiel and Myrna could not think of a day better spent.

They both just wished they did not have colds.

candle-smol.png

Hello all! We have made it to a third of the way through the challenge! Thank you for such a wonderful first week and a bit, it's been so endearing to see so many getting into the spirit of kindness and spreading joy amongst fellow FR users. We have basically 100+ users per day completing tasks which is phenomenal. So this is a day for all of you! Take some time to rest and relax, to have a ticket count for today all you need to do is say "Done" though you're welcome to let us know what you've done or welcome to use the thread to chatter.

Again, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for participating, it really does mean a lot.

divider-2-without-prop-smol.png
December 10th
Self Care Day 1! A third of the way through the challenge and you're all doing so well, take a day to do something for yourself. Buy that apparel piece you've been wanting for a little, or relax in the fairgrounds for example, the choice is yours.

Edit: I am seeing a few comments on not having enough cash for this day, so lemme stress you do not actually have to buy anything for yourself, it was merely an example of what you could do <3 You can do whatever you'd like today, even if it is simply making a cup of coffee/tea for yourself, settling down with a book or watching a movie. Today is all about self care
divider-2-without-prop-smol.png

Daily Task Ping
@0NEDERLAND @8611945 @Ajgreelyfan3 @almosteverything @Alphazi @Andraya @ApprenticeWriter @Aprycus @Archaeoraptor @Argante @AspenCrow @AtticaIonia @Auralyx @awaicu @AzureArchangel @Azurenight @BapeTheFish @Basilbub @BirdeeBee @Blacknovelist @BlueEternity @bluewillow @Boatbud @BunnySox @ButterBees @Bxy26 @Callistephus @Cantertothewinds @CaptainMoof @cartographic @ChaoticConfetti @Cherryfleck @Cheshly @coolrat @corndog @Crescentstar711 @crimsonpixie @crystallarium @CupcakeCass @dancingcrane @DarknessFalls @Deladria @Deramadus @DianaMoon @Dragonation @dragonpals @DTEvie @Elerinwen @Embrace @Epiphora @FinalFlight @Firra @FlameValkyrie @Flaxen @FlyingIce @Foa @foggie @FreyaShadow @furo @Geekachu @Geminid @GlitchedFox @gravitycon @HalfPintVerdance @handdrawnviolist @Havic @Hawkfeather @Helixstorm @Hemmalaya @IamNoHere @IBeeJuliana @iindiig0420 @invaliduser232 @jankasi @JoweeTheRaposa @JuliusCaesar @jumbledbyrd @Juxta13 @Kael1030 @Kitanya @Kothra @Kunikida @Kvon @kyomaku @kyruiz @laivence @Lallie @Leopardmask @LissaJade @Littleraddish128 @Loreka @lusbiana @Lych @magicspell @Malreau @Mandragorum @Marmite @Maxine1337 @mayanaz @mesai @MidnightMonarch @minty @Mirna @MotherOfBeardies @myLongshanks @MysticMangoes @MythDancer @Naeryl @Norayna0ekoa @odakotarose @Orodruin @OzuOzu @PeacefulPyro @Peachbug @Petall @PolarSong @POTaDOS @ProudMomof1 @QuirkyJunimo @Ramirez33 @RaynixAura @ReginaPhalange @RexD999 @Ronnie1107 @Sandydragon595 @savvydergen @Sekine @Seonais @shoydragon @SilentRiver @SilentWanderer @SilverCinny @SilverDeath @SkyyeofEmber @smeen @snek @SocklessWonder @sockmonkeygerald @SomewhatEternal @SquishiestPanda @StarfallRanch @Starwindrider @Stolen @Storygeek @StrangeJellybean @SunstonePhoenix @SuzyChi @Swageus @TheBeeMafia @TheDeathseer @theobear @TheSunTheGodsSaw @tigressRising @TsarinaTorment @twotrucks @ufology @Unrest @Unspiral @vangeance @Venusian @VolcanicThunder @Vwoop @Wahlmur @Watercolour @WHDE @Whyvern @Willowbird2 @Woollybat @worstbeetle @Xemriss @xev @xique @Xirei @Xolrit @Yewwily @zenhugz
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
did some coli grinding to level up some permas of mine, as a little treat for myself
did some coli grinding to level up some permas of mine, as a little treat for myself
nuvYkoF.png
We´ll use the day to play more minecraft than FR, but also to catch up on yesterday´s challenge - had no Coli drops yesterday that would feel significant enough to gift
We´ll use the day to play more minecraft than FR, but also to catch up on yesterday´s challenge - had no Coli drops yesterday that would feel significant enough to gift
PWSZq63.png z3FSuck.png
Qboauiw.png
a129Nss.png
ozXwjvF.png
90frr5J.png
1bSJVgF.png
gziv3Ja.png
r8v91MH.png
ekux78o.png
bVV6yhw.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png