Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flowerdog
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
According to my daughter, this creature is called a Flowerdog. Please update your vocabulary accordingly. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/50678.png[/img] Similarly, Light Sprites and Shadow Sprites are actually called either "Happy Yellows" and "Happy Purples", or "Angry Yellows" and "Angry Purples" depending on which side won Glimmer and Gloom. ETA: My daughter just turned 9, but she has some developmental disabilities which make her seem younger than she is. Therefore, her take on things is often very interesting.
According to my daughter, this creature is called a Flowerdog. Please update your vocabulary accordingly.

50678.png

Similarly, Light Sprites and Shadow Sprites are actually called either "Happy Yellows" and "Happy Purples", or "Angry Yellows" and "Angry Purples" depending on which side won Glimmer and Gloom.

ETA: My daughter just turned 9, but she has some developmental disabilities which make her seem younger than she is. Therefore, her take on things is often very interesting.
F8JsSEl.png
that's so valid tbh
that's so valid tbh
Oh my god, I love that. Now, can she please rename these guys? [item=Shiny Residue][item=Cheerful Residue][item=Sentient Alloy][item=Leftover Residue]
Oh my god, I love that.

Now, can she please rename these guys?
Shiny Residue Cheerful Residue Sentient Alloy Leftover Residue
7ntZZGM.png
tNgQJvM.png
bYt72YT.png
reHWBXk.png
PRICTGJ.png
2VtxnMX.png
Check out the gayest dragon you'll ever see here
F8JsSEl.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85083068][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/850831/85083068_350.png[/img][/url] My dragon now has an appropriately named slink.
85083068_350.png

My dragon now has an appropriately named slink.
F8JsSEl.png
Ah, yes, flowerdog!
Ah, yes, flowerdog!
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | Wishlistjmmdg.gif1MhDR.gifV8rfN.gifMroYj.gifexWWM.gif
wasn't expecting this knowledge before logging off at 4:30 am but it's very useful. i'll take it

(ironically mine is called "FloridaMan" lmao)
wasn't expecting this knowledge before logging off at 4:30 am but it's very useful. i'll take it

(ironically mine is called "FloridaMan" lmao)
Okay, but which is the true Flower dog, that or

23850.png?
Okay, but which is the true Flower dog, that or

23850.png?
20240124-2118111.gif
@gavynthetoad She is at school right now, but I will ask her when she gets home!

@grisaille You have absolutely made my day!

@sliggooo That is an excellent question and I will see what she says!
@gavynthetoad She is at school right now, but I will ask her when she gets home!

@grisaille You have absolutely made my day!

@sliggooo That is an excellent question and I will see what she says!
F8JsSEl.png
Awwww!!!!!
Awwww!!!!!
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
@sittacanadensis

My son is 5 so I totally love the silly interpretations!
@sittacanadensis

My son is 5 so I totally love the silly interpretations!
F8JsSEl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7