Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how do larger lairs feed all ur dragons?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
im struggling
seafood pls why do you do this
im struggling
seafood pls why do you do this
ooSuhor.png
Coliseum gives you all the food you could ever want.
Coliseum gives you all the food you could ever want.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Gathering can usually feed all my dragons, but I coli to supplement it. (I also force feed my dragons plants before anything else so I don't waste insects and meat)
Gathering can usually feed all my dragons, but I coli to supplement it. (I also force feed my dragons plants before anything else so I don't waste insects and meat)

Rein
She/Her
FR+1
secret message! secret message! in the signature!
secret, secret, secret, secret message!
right_ghosty.gif
80247290.png
"One day you will be old enough to
start reading fairytales again."
Coli

If you grind specifically for food it doesn't take long to get what you need, from the right venue, but usually I just get it while grinding for other things.
Coli

If you grind specifically for food it doesn't take long to get what you need, from the right venue, but usually I just get it while grinding for other things.
bVVJNGR.png
In Lightning? Join VOLT Teams! Ask me about it!
Barely.
I'm. I'm so low on food.
Barely.
I'm. I'm so low on food.
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
Coli food keeps me well stocked up, plus you're not punished for not feeding your fodder before exalting, so as long as they have enough energy to train, I don't usually feed my fodder. I have stacks and stacks of food from the mire so I usually convert around 5000 food points of each food type, and that lasts me several months.
Coli food keeps me well stocked up, plus you're not punished for not feeding your fodder before exalting, so as long as they have enough energy to train, I don't usually feed my fodder. I have stacks and stacks of food from the mire so I usually convert around 5000 food points of each food type, and that lasts me several months.
cuNHUbU.png1rAc41Y.gifsmall_Zephyrus.png
A combination of Gathering and coli grinding.
A combination of Gathering and coli grinding.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
I get enough from fodder leveling that I usually hoardsell all the food I get unless my levels drop below 2k. Spending all 15 turns on food gathering for a day or two will build stores up pretty fast too.
I get enough from fodder leveling that I usually hoardsell all the food I get unless my levels drop below 2k. Spending all 15 turns on food gathering for a day or two will build stores up pretty fast too.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
Not sure if I qualify as a big lair, but coli, lots of coli. I definitely spend a lot of time in there, especially during festivals. I don't think I could do it just from gathering.
Not sure if I qualify as a big lair, but coli, lots of coli. I definitely spend a lot of time in there, especially during festivals. I don't think I could do it just from gathering.
jCVhFoZ.gif
the coli!!! and i try not to forget my gathering turns (but they dont give much ;0)
the coli!!! and i try not to forget my gathering turns (but they dont give much ;0)
rPflwkH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7