Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how do larger lairs feed all ur dragons?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I get so much food from the coli that I can’t even use all of it, I end up forgetting to sell the extra so there’s just stacks and stacks in my hoard… Really need to sell it some time
I get so much food from the coli that I can’t even use all of it, I end up forgetting to sell the extra so there’s just stacks and stacks in my hoard… Really need to sell it some time
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
I'm on a self imposed challenge to more or less only convert Mire food, and... that's honestly just generally enough on its own. (My meat is the lowest and I can't keep too many Wildclaws at once because the Mire doesn't have much meat, relative to the other food types, but even then I still have thousands of meat points.)

Days that I skip training or don't do much of it make my food stores go down more dramatically, and periods where I train more than usual (like acting as a conquest mercenary) bring a huge surplus. If I happen to buy and train adults (which I generally only do for conquests), I don't have to feed them at all because I'll be exalting them the same day - but I'll still be getting food while training them.
I'm on a self imposed challenge to more or less only convert Mire food, and... that's honestly just generally enough on its own. (My meat is the lowest and I can't keep too many Wildclaws at once because the Mire doesn't have much meat, relative to the other food types, but even then I still have thousands of meat points.)

Days that I skip training or don't do much of it make my food stores go down more dramatically, and periods where I train more than usual (like acting as a conquest mercenary) bring a huge surplus. If I happen to buy and train adults (which I generally only do for conquests), I don't have to feed them at all because I'll be exalting them the same day - but I'll still be getting food while training them.
He/She/They | FR +3
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/429857124093263886/899513987501285407/Screenshot_20211017-222718_Samsung_Internet.jpg[/img] well........ i don't do coli so i have to buy and gather most of my food. hasn't been going too well for me as you can see!
Screenshot_20211017-222718_Samsung_Internet.jpg

well........

i don't do coli so i have to buy and gather most of my food. hasn't been going too well for me as you can see!
z8Qo9nt.gif

spencer - they/he/ix - fr +1
I don't have a large perma lair but I do frequently have 60+ fod in my lair. I always have wayyyy too much food just from 2-3hrs/week of casual coli grinding in the mire... there's no way gathering would ever be enough to feed them all.
I don't have a large perma lair but I do frequently have 60+ fod in my lair. I always have wayyyy too much food just from 2-3hrs/week of casual coli grinding in the mire... there's no way gathering would ever be enough to feed them all.
0b5ac273e23a1cd511b0d9f520dd2d8eb60d0cf3.png 9Ts3Q4r.png
JvUa9ma.png
mjtJ868.png
WI7lnRZ.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
barely
barely
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
i dont
i dont
30286044_7AffP3W60irfkEb.pngjt3PpxV.png
Years of playing coli challenges has filled my inventory to bursting. It stacks up faster than I can use it. Atm, I've got 262 pages of food. My huge lair will never go hungry. [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
Years of playing coli challenges has filled my inventory to bursting. It stacks up faster than I can use it. Atm, I've got 262 pages of food. My huge lair will never go hungry.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
My active lair subsists EXCLUSIVELY off of Mire food drops, and has for years.
My active lair subsists EXCLUSIVELY off of Mire food drops, and has for years.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
NOTN and coli grinding once a week. my lair is limited to 100 but my den has more. I currently have 20k bug, 10k+ everything else, just from converting during notn. I grind when I go below a certain number
NOTN and coli grinding once a week. my lair is limited to 100 but my den has more. I currently have 20k bug, 10k+ everything else, just from converting during notn. I grind when I go below a certain number
1562ca122aceba74f63dd23c98a100c9ca09d249.gif
I usually just use my gathering turns every time I play, which is close to every day. I took a few weeks break a while back and went from roughly 2000 points in each food category to under 1000.
I usually just use my gathering turns every time I play, which is close to every day. I took a few weeks break a while back and went from roughly 2000 points in each food category to under 1000.
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gifbicatcher.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7