Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how do larger lairs feed all ur dragons?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Coli for sure! All my gathering turns are used for the slim chance of eggs, so whenever I need food, I’m in there grinding.
Coli for sure! All my gathering turns are used for the slim chance of eggs, so whenever I need food, I’m in there grinding.
YXuNUKh.gif u94F7n8.png
I usually manage to keep my dragons fed enough with gathering, but sometimes I have to buy a bit of food. During festivals and other coli events, I get a good amount of food there. And there are player-based events where some people will give you food. That helps a lot.
I usually manage to keep my dragons fed enough with gathering, but sometimes I have to buy a bit of food. During festivals and other coli events, I get a good amount of food there. And there are player-based events where some people will give you food. That helps a lot.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
Most of my dragons are in my hibernal den!
Most of my dragons are in my hibernal den!
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
I don’t lol
I don’t lol
i have a small lair but i usually gather food every day and use it to feed my dragons and i also go to coli a lot so i get a lot of food from that too
i have a small lair but i usually gather food every day and use it to feed my dragons and i also go to coli a lot so i get a lot of food from that too
Lots of Coli-ing! I have enough food to give to my friends occasionally and I've got like 500 dragons, permas or in sales.
Lots of Coli-ing! I have enough food to give to my friends occasionally and I've got like 500 dragons, permas or in sales.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Coli grinding gets you lots of food

I have at least 2500+ food points of every type just from the Coliseum :3
Coli grinding gets you lots of food

I have at least 2500+ food points of every type just from the Coliseum :3
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
Coli grinding! I usually take two level 25s into the Training Fields... they go through rounds almost instantly, and Training Fields has a lot of food. Works out well if there's a show I want to binge, or if I don't want to do classwork for uni!
Coli grinding! I usually take two level 25s into the Training Fields... they go through rounds almost instantly, and Training Fields has a lot of food. Works out well if there's a show I want to binge, or if I don't want to do classwork for uni!
LEpJMnn.png
mTAp2ld.png
qjxrAwx.png
bYt72YT.png
1YB0OjO.png
EB9jVcQ.png

I don't know if my lair is considered large or not, but it's a combination of putting a lot of dragons in my hibden, and buying cheap food off the AH! it's actually pretty easy to get food from there that's a better deal than if I gathered my own
I don't know if my lair is considered large or not, but it's a combination of putting a lot of dragons in my hibden, and buying cheap food off the AH! it's actually pretty easy to get food from there that's a better deal than if I gathered my own
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
I get mine mainly from Coli farming

However there are ways to make it less taxing such as having all your fodder in the den if possible. Also somewhere in settings you can adjust your food selection so that you can select what food type the dragons consume first. Really good if you have tons of plant but lack in other types

Also if your struggling try looking at your own dom forums or gifts and giveways. If there isn't any any then you can buy them based on the unit price. Usually people have tons of food to give away in stacks so you can get the most value for it.
I get mine mainly from Coli farming

However there are ways to make it less taxing such as having all your fodder in the den if possible. Also somewhere in settings you can adjust your food selection so that you can select what food type the dragons consume first. Really good if you have tons of plant but lack in other types

Also if your struggling try looking at your own dom forums or gifts and giveways. If there isn't any any then you can buy them based on the unit price. Usually people have tons of food to give away in stacks so you can get the most value for it.
lckqq6P.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7