Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how do larger lairs feed all ur dragons?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Coliseum!! I’ve been maintaining about 8k in everything, even while selling off a lot of it.
Coliseum!! I’ve been maintaining about 8k in everything, even while selling off a lot of it.
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
Slapping most of 'em into the den but also I coli grind a lot when my health permits so I'm not exactly short on food just too lazy to convert most of the time so even if I had most of my permas in my lair it wouldn't be an issue c:
Slapping most of 'em into the den but also I coli grind a lot when my health permits so I'm not exactly short on food just too lazy to convert most of the time so even if I had most of my permas in my lair it wouldn't be an issue c:
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
Coli, or just feed the select few I use for fighting and projects.
Coli, or just feed the select few I use for fighting and projects.
Y02PS6v.png
633 dragons at the moment, 428 in hib den. Coli is incredibly effective - usually do coli for items to do with Swipps or Baldwins I need - or to level a dragon. without thinking about food, I end up with way more than needed.

However, some only feed their coli crew and those heading to nest.
633 dragons at the moment, 428 in hib den. Coli is incredibly effective - usually do coli for items to do with Swipps or Baldwins I need - or to level a dragon. without thinking about food, I end up with way more than needed.

However, some only feed their coli crew and those heading to nest.
EggForumNebula2150hightiny.png
I just feed them when I need them like the unpaid interns they are

Edit: looking at all the other posts here I realize I don't have as big of a lair as I thought I did lol
I just feed them when I need them like the unpaid interns they are

Edit: looking at all the other posts here I realize I don't have as big of a lair as I thought I did lol
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
1 2 3 4 5 6 7