Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | collecting familiars ?
1 2 3
how do you guys go about collecting familiars ? do you exclusively use the coli or do you buy them? I really would love to know since I want to get into it ^
how do you guys go about collecting familiars ? do you exclusively use the coli or do you buy them? I really would love to know since I want to get into it ^
Passively collect them through coli or chests. Although, some familiars you do have to buy from the marketplace treasure and gem or get them rarely through Gathering.
Passively collect them through coli or chests. Although, some familiars you do have to buy from the marketplace treasure and gem or get them rarely through Gathering.
5QFhSCA.png ______
Psy| FR+2| Vey/Vem/Ver| Quoi
Your local Horsemen obsessed weirdo. Pfp Dragon.
______ tZhMLLB.png
I only buy the ones that can only be gotten from the MP. Otherwise Coli, sometimes horse trades on Discord or tips from nest renters.
I only buy the ones that can only be gotten from the MP. Otherwise Coli, sometimes horse trades on Discord or tips from nest renters.
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
I try to use the coli to get all of the ones from there but with bosses I may eventually have to cave and buy them :/
Same with some of the rare gathering familiars

But otherwise my main source is rng from chests.
Fest familiars I've always been able to get from Joxar and baldwin fams I just brew since my cauldron is maxed out.

Gem familiars ofc would have to be bought either in the marketplace or AH.
I try to use the coli to get all of the ones from there but with bosses I may eventually have to cave and buy them :/
Same with some of the rare gathering familiars

But otherwise my main source is rng from chests.
Fest familiars I've always been able to get from Joxar and baldwin fams I just brew since my cauldron is maxed out.

Gem familiars ofc would have to be bought either in the marketplace or AH.
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
I rely on the RNG as much as I can, I think I bought one marketplace familiar that could technically be obtained via chest? But I got / am getting the rest of them the "proper" way and I'm only missing 21 at this point so that's going pretty well for me.
I rely on the RNG as much as I can, I think I bought one marketplace familiar that could technically be obtained via chest? But I got / am getting the rest of them the "proper" way and I'm only missing 21 at this point so that's going pretty well for me.
giphy.gif
BanescaleSig.png
giphy.gif
spare myself the headache and stress of bonding and have NO familiars,, ^^;
spare myself the headache and stress of bonding and have NO familiars,, ^^;
I coli constantly and have multiple ongoing challenges - including full bestiary. I buy what is not grindable
I coli constantly and have multiple ongoing challenges - including full bestiary. I buy what is not grindable
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
Grind Coli for familiars and things for Swipp trades! Any extras I get, I put in my own swap shop and trade with others for ones I don't have yet.
Grind Coli for familiars and things for Swipp trades! Any extras I get, I put in my own swap shop and trade with others for ones I don't have yet.
@sealights

I am weak- I try getting them in the Coli - but then I give up and buy them.
When I started out I used the gems from the chests to buy the Gem ones.
I brew all the ones I can, I save the Swipp Swap Ingredients to get those.
I did all the Fiona's Fantastic Familiars.
I was diligent on Clicking my Familiars hearts every day.
I am sad that I did not buy the original ones years ago when they were not so expensive.

I now have all but these Familiars and I don't think I will ever be able to get them.
Out of 980 I am missing 7. Soooo Sad!!!!.
Now in the AH for
Light Sprite 61,500 Gems
Fire Sprite 20,000 Gems
Arcane Sprite 13,000 Gems
Bone Fiend None Available
Boolean None Available
Golden Idol 150,000 Gems
Red-Footed Akirbeak 30,000 gems

I also do the Roundsey's Raffle- but I have never won anything there.
@sealights

I am weak- I try getting them in the Coli - but then I give up and buy them.
When I started out I used the gems from the chests to buy the Gem ones.
I brew all the ones I can, I save the Swipp Swap Ingredients to get those.
I did all the Fiona's Fantastic Familiars.
I was diligent on Clicking my Familiars hearts every day.
I am sad that I did not buy the original ones years ago when they were not so expensive.

I now have all but these Familiars and I don't think I will ever be able to get them.
Out of 980 I am missing 7. Soooo Sad!!!!.
Now in the AH for
Light Sprite 61,500 Gems
Fire Sprite 20,000 Gems
Arcane Sprite 13,000 Gems
Bone Fiend None Available
Boolean None Available
Golden Idol 150,000 Gems
Red-Footed Akirbeak 30,000 gems

I also do the Roundsey's Raffle- but I have never won anything there.
@jojobean

woahh I really hope one day you can complete your collection !!
@jojobean

woahh I really hope one day you can complete your collection !!
1 2 3