Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | collecting familiars ?
1 2 3
I buy the coli ones since i don't use it and i wait for the awakened fiona ones
I buy the coli ones since i don't use it and i wait for the awakened fiona ones
o1Ug1jU.png
» bea
» she/her
» +9 FR time
I only let myself buy familiars if a. there's no other way to get them or b. they're really cheap.

So I'm missing a lot of Gem Marketplace ones still because they're not going anywhere. I'm missing all the boss familiars between the Forgotten Cave and Boreal Woods because I hate grinding in venues I can't level dragons, but I'll get them eventually. Every festival I let myself pick off the cheapest festival familiar I don't have yet, and I'm mostly trying to save for sprites right now since they're getting spendier and I'd like to catch them while I still can. (Six down, five to go!)

once I have all those and the downtime fams maybe I'll start thinking about saving for KS fams, I don't know. If nothing else at least Fiona will let me pet hers.
I only let myself buy familiars if a. there's no other way to get them or b. they're really cheap.

So I'm missing a lot of Gem Marketplace ones still because they're not going anywhere. I'm missing all the boss familiars between the Forgotten Cave and Boreal Woods because I hate grinding in venues I can't level dragons, but I'll get them eventually. Every festival I let myself pick off the cheapest festival familiar I don't have yet, and I'm mostly trying to save for sprites right now since they're getting spendier and I'd like to catch them while I still can. (Six down, five to go!)

once I have all those and the downtime fams maybe I'll start thinking about saving for KS fams, I don't know. If nothing else at least Fiona will let me pet hers.
I try to only obtain coliseum familiars through the coliseum, but....I'm too lazy to grind for them now. xD That and I've run out of familiars to awaken and it feels bad to NOT be working on awakening familiars. I bought all my missing ones (that were below 10kT), and I'm slowly grinding for the more expensive ones, which are mostly bosses, HibDen required, or Fiona-locked. I might be able to get some from chests, but I don't open my chests because...I dunno.

I ignore the Kickstarter familiars. :|
I try to only obtain coliseum familiars through the coliseum, but....I'm too lazy to grind for them now. xD That and I've run out of familiars to awaken and it feels bad to NOT be working on awakening familiars. I bought all my missing ones (that were below 10kT), and I'm slowly grinding for the more expensive ones, which are mostly bosses, HibDen required, or Fiona-locked. I might be able to get some from chests, but I don't open my chests because...I dunno.

I ignore the Kickstarter familiars. :|
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
1 2 3