Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Undisclosed Befriending
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Nah I just go "oh hey it's that guy" then go on about my day.
Nah I just go "oh hey it's that guy" then go on about my day.
91741235.png77876607.png
Not really, but if your vibes are good, I will regard you with fond recognition.
Not really, but if your vibes are good, I will regard you with fond recognition.
xLxR5x4.gif
I haven't done this but now I'm curious if people have mentally befriended me...
I haven't done this but now I'm curious if people have mentally befriended me...

[quote name="Severynn" date="2021-10-11 16:29:35" ] I haven't done this but now I'm curious if people have mentally befriended me... [/quote] I mentally befriended you over tea goop
Severynn wrote on 2021-10-11 16:29:35:
I mentally befriended you over tea goop
ooSuhor.png
OH HEY - FEEL FREE TO SEND ME FRIEND REQUESTS YOU'RE ALL NICE

IN CAPS ON ACCIDENT BUT I DON'T WANNA UN-CAP SO TAKE THIS AS VERY FRIENDLY YELLING
OH HEY - FEEL FREE TO SEND ME FRIEND REQUESTS YOU'RE ALL NICE

IN CAPS ON ACCIDENT BUT I DON'T WANNA UN-CAP SO TAKE THIS AS VERY FRIENDLY YELLING
UDp5HOz.pnghMDDvym.pngGek4MgE.pngRJE4kZu.pngNtJrBGR.png
[quote name="GermanicNordic" date="2021-10-11 16:30:44" ] [quote name="Severynn" date="2021-10-11 16:29:35" ] I haven't done this but now I'm curious if people have mentally befriended me... [/quote] I mentally befriended you over tea goop [/quote] Tea goop buddies!!
GermanicNordic wrote on 2021-10-11 16:30:44:
Severynn wrote on 2021-10-11 16:29:35:
I mentally befriended you over tea goop
Tea goop buddies!!

I haven't really mentally "befriended" others before >> at least not that I know of lol. Like others have said, if I see someone I see all the time/often I get that familiarity with them :D

To me it kinda feels like-- if you've ever worked in retail/a job that interacts heavily with other people, you get those regulars that you're friendly with, might know a little about them but wouldn't quite consider them a friend.

I am curious though lol

haha if I could spell
I haven't really mentally "befriended" others before >> at least not that I know of lol. Like others have said, if I see someone I see all the time/often I get that familiarity with them :D

To me it kinda feels like-- if you've ever worked in retail/a job that interacts heavily with other people, you get those regulars that you're friendly with, might know a little about them but wouldn't quite consider them a friend.

I am curious though lol

haha if I could spell
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
I honestly never thought of mentally befriending someone. I just go " oh its this nice person, cool! "
I honestly never thought of mentally befriending someone. I just go " oh its this nice person, cool! "
There are a handful regulars that I recognise, but I don't equate that with friendship.
There are a handful regulars that I recognise, but I don't equate that with friendship.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
I don't know if I'd call it friendship, but there are people whose usernames I recognize when I see them around (mostly fellow dragon share frequenters, and people whose Tumblrs I follow), and I do think fondly of them! Lots of lovely acquaintances.

I definitely don't mind friend requests though! It's nice to know people enjoy my presence in some way or another.
I don't know if I'd call it friendship, but there are people whose usernames I recognize when I see them around (mostly fellow dragon share frequenters, and people whose Tumblrs I follow), and I do think fondly of them! Lots of lovely acquaintances.

I definitely don't mind friend requests though! It's nice to know people enjoy my presence in some way or another.
"Luvdisc's heart-shaped body is a symbol of love and romance. It is said that any couple meeting this Pokémon is promised a loving relationship that never ends."
he/they | early 20s | writer, country boy, Big Nerd
1 2 3 4 5 6 7