Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | when you think you got the dragon you...
1 2
[quote name="Arcadaline" date="2021-09-20 07:08:38" ] Haha oh no. I'm now good at checking the genders, but I still fall down the other pitfall: checking they're not related :') [/quote] Same. Gender is the first thing I look at. Parents is the last.
Arcadaline wrote on 2021-09-20 07:08:38:
Haha oh no. I'm now good at checking the genders, but I still fall down the other pitfall: checking they're not related :')
Same. Gender is the first thing I look at. Parents is the last.
Y02PS6v.png
@sunbones @WolfByte @ShadowWas
with any other dragon, i'd be fine with using the silhouette scroll or just making them trans. but it's happened to me twice in this month with the only two i cant do it with and i just- why. why u do this to me rng
@sunbones @WolfByte @ShadowWas
with any other dragon, i'd be fine with using the silhouette scroll or just making them trans. but it's happened to me twice in this month with the only two i cant do it with and i just- why. why u do this to me rng
Lightning-Network.png
- jax | 22 | nd
- wishlist
- projects
06xk8gV.png
gIjq5Q3.png
LCqISMP.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
@SaltyDalty this is the best comment ive read in years omg. thanks for the laugh, youve made my day
@SaltyDalty this is the best comment ive read in years omg. thanks for the laugh, youve made my day
Lightning-Network.png
- jax | 22 | nd
- wishlist
- projects
06xk8gV.png
gIjq5Q3.png
LCqISMP.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Arcadaline @St0rmbringer @jennycatmystique
somehow, ive managed to avoid the relatives curse through all my 5 years of playing. at this point karma's gonna smack me SO hard
@Arcadaline @St0rmbringer @jennycatmystique
somehow, ive managed to avoid the relatives curse through all my 5 years of playing. at this point karma's gonna smack me SO hard
Lightning-Network.png
- jax | 22 | nd
- wishlist
- projects
06xk8gV.png
gIjq5Q3.png
LCqISMP.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
i know the feeling, except it was me thinking i got a dragon in the correct color range........ twice.

i had been breeding the first for months, and i didn't notice with the second until ~3 months after the fact.

i am so glad i'm done with that breeding project lmao.....
i know the feeling, except it was me thinking i got a dragon in the correct color range........ twice.

i had been breeding the first for months, and i didn't notice with the second until ~3 months after the fact.

i am so glad i'm done with that breeding project lmao.....
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
@Rytlocks oh YIKES that sucks big time. im glad youre over that pain :(
@Rytlocks oh YIKES that sucks big time. im glad youre over that pain :(
Lightning-Network.png
- jax | 22 | nd
- wishlist
- projects
06xk8gV.png
gIjq5Q3.png
LCqISMP.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
Looking in this thread makes me feel so much better about having made many, many bad buy off the AH. wrong genders, too closely related… so many impulse buys gone wrong…. I just get so excited when I see a dragon that fits what I’m looking for!
Looking in this thread makes me feel so much better about having made many, many bad buy off the AH. wrong genders, too closely related… so many impulse buys gone wrong…. I just get so excited when I see a dragon that fits what I’m looking for!
@PixiePop god s a m e. ive made the gender mistake so many times it's ;;;;;;
@PixiePop god s a m e. ive made the gender mistake so many times it's ;;;;;;
Lightning-Network.png
- jax | 22 | nd
- wishlist
- projects
06xk8gV.png
gIjq5Q3.png
LCqISMP.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2