Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | when you think you got the dragon you...
1 2
...need from your breeding project, but then it turns out they're the wrong gender. [center][img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/196/357/1356-percyno.png[/img][/center]
...need from your breeding project,
but then it turns out they're the wrong gender.
1356-percyno.png
Lightning-Network.png
- jax | 22 | nd
- wishlist
- projects
06xk8gV.png
gIjq5Q3.png
LCqISMP.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
curses! how dare pixel dragons have genders /j

sorry to hear that though D:
curses! how dare pixel dragons have genders /j

sorry to hear that though D:
\__/l
{='.'=} This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your
(“)_(”) signature to help Kitty gain world domination.
Yeah, I feel that pain, far too often ...... sorry....
Yeah, I feel that pain, far too often ...... sorry....
EggForumNebula2150hightiny.png
I was going to say bless silhouette scrolls but if it's for a breeding project? OTL I'm sorry afdgdh
I was going to say bless silhouette scrolls but if it's for a breeding project? OTL I'm sorry afdgdh
Sign_2.png
All of the time. :(
All of the time. :(
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
Haha oh no. I'm now good at checking the genders, but I still fall down the other pitfall: checking they're not related :')
Haha oh no. I'm now good at checking the genders, but I still fall down the other pitfall: checking they're not related :')
FObX7rS.png
EMERGENCY SILHOUETTE SCROLL
EMERGENCY SILHOUETTE SCROLL
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
the worst ive had happen in this vein was buying one dragon, deciding i wanted to use it in a project, and buying a second dragon like half a year later-, only to learn by incredible random chance i bought a dragon that was related to the one i had... that one was so frustrating
the worst ive had happen in this vein was buying one dragon, deciding i wanted to use it in a project, and buying a second dragon like half a year later-, only to learn by incredible random chance i bought a dragon that was related to the one i had... that one was so frustrating
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
I was trying to bring back a just-about-lost wind subspecies because I managed to snag a girl from the AH, but now I can’t find a male. Finally found an eligible boy yesterday and… he’s distantly related. Good thing I thought to check
I was trying to bring back a just-about-lost wind subspecies because I managed to snag a girl from the AH, but now I can’t find a male. Finally found an eligible boy yesterday and… he’s distantly related. Good thing I thought to check
unknown.png
I know the feeling! Sometimes the silhouette scroll works... but sometimes they're for a specific character and it just doesn't.[emoji=guardian sad size=2]
I know the feeling! Sometimes the silhouette scroll works... but sometimes they're for a specific character and it just doesn't.
Do you like familiar matching~? Come check it out.
boo.pngBoolean.png
1 2