Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ...Dragon Cuddles. That is all
1 2 3 4
Reading this post made my entire day, thank you OP. <3
Reading this post made my entire day, thank you OP. <3
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
thank you for this.
thank you for this.
hehe hiiii
...now I want dragon cuddles
...now I want dragon cuddles
r7LsxK2.png
I needed this wholesome in my life <3
I needed this wholesome in my life <3
BGybb0X.png
awwww cuddly dergs! 10/10 content thank u
awwww cuddly dergs! 10/10 content thank u
goSc2L4.png
This is so cute, thank you so much <3
This is so cute, thank you so much <3
o1Ug1jU.png
» bea
» she/her
» +9 FR time
ngl i’ve always seen tundras as the most cuddly but now i want to cuddle all the dragons

Hmm now i wanna draw a cuddle pile with every dragon damnit
ngl i’ve always seen tundras as the most cuddly but now i want to cuddle all the dragons

Hmm now i wanna draw a cuddle pile with every dragon damnit
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
good post op all of these dragons make me feel comfortable and safe. i want a big obelisk to protect me :( or an imperial :( or a dragon in general :( i am so touch starved
good post op all of these dragons make me feel comfortable and safe. i want a big obelisk to protect me :( or an imperial :( or a dragon in general :( i am so touch starved
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
The obelisk hugs appeal to me most. They don't seem as huggy as tundras, (Tundra sounds good and all but I get claustrophobic easily and I don't like being squeezed , I'd just prefer lying on something soft and floofy with the knowledge that I'd be protected, but it wouldn't set my sensory issues off if you catch my drift, y'know, autism and all) but they seem so nice to lie on and get the occasional nuzzle or smol huggle. I feel like the floof would aid my sleep because of how soft and heavy it is whilst I wouldn't be all finicky about being squeezed half to death (at least that what it feels like for me when I'm hugged by another person) this is the reason why my bed is filled with cushions and weighted blankets lmao

Anyway, this seems like such a cute concept and has gotten me tired enough to go into my hibden and sleep away for days XD
The obelisk hugs appeal to me most. They don't seem as huggy as tundras, (Tundra sounds good and all but I get claustrophobic easily and I don't like being squeezed , I'd just prefer lying on something soft and floofy with the knowledge that I'd be protected, but it wouldn't set my sensory issues off if you catch my drift, y'know, autism and all) but they seem so nice to lie on and get the occasional nuzzle or smol huggle. I feel like the floof would aid my sleep because of how soft and heavy it is whilst I wouldn't be all finicky about being squeezed half to death (at least that what it feels like for me when I'm hugged by another person) this is the reason why my bed is filled with cushions and weighted blankets lmao

Anyway, this seems like such a cute concept and has gotten me tired enough to go into my hibden and sleep away for days XD
LEpJMnn.png zNcyhot.png 5BsilZ9.pngCkBx3mf.png 1j6wDhn.png FM_Button_-_Chaotic_Neutral.png fzM10XR.pngBS4vqBB.png Friend requests are welcome!
This is adorable and 100% raptor approved. I wanna cuddle a Wildclaw now..
This is adorable and 100% raptor approved. I wanna cuddle a Wildclaw now..
LEpJMnn.pngCpFdYgG.pngoaolHwW.pngmjtJ868.pngcZOnhJ9.pngq9EEy5M.png
Yes I do in fact like dinosuars.
FObX7rS.pngDXTcInl.pngoouioVf.png5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.pngYMPbu9R.png
1 2 3 4