Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ...Dragon Cuddles. That is all
1 2 3 4
awww I love this
awww I love this
801128-C0-8-C7-A-4640-98-E6-A1-B6-EC0-A3-A60.png
tumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
tumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.png
7-DE5099-A-45-E5-4-CE6-B24-D-E8696-F7385-FA.png
my wishlist
my bio
I love this! I never have thought about this, but now it will be hard to stop thinking about it!
I love this! I never have thought about this, but now it will be hard to stop thinking about it!
Yo, i'm just a dude existing in the void,
the voice that yells back when you yell into the void
I wish this was possible
I wish this was possible
This is adorable. Thinking now of the canon sizes...

You could cuddle just with the head of an Imperial, leaning against their cheek or resting on their mane beneath the boughs of their antlers.

A Fae could cuddle with *your* head, perched on your shoulder with the lonnnng neck draped over your head.

A Veilspun is about the size of a cat with the build of an otter, so imagine one curled in your lap, letting you braid its soft locks, making happy-dragon sounds.
This is adorable. Thinking now of the canon sizes...

You could cuddle just with the head of an Imperial, leaning against their cheek or resting on their mane beneath the boughs of their antlers.

A Fae could cuddle with *your* head, perched on your shoulder with the lonnnng neck draped over your head.

A Veilspun is about the size of a cat with the build of an otter, so imagine one curled in your lap, letting you braid its soft locks, making happy-dragon sounds.
Do you like familiar matching~? Come check it out.
boo.pngBoolean.png
This is adorable!
This is adorable!
LxbWmll.png
I LOVE THIS POST so much. dragon cuddles r everything i’ve wanted without even knowing it
I LOVE THIS POST so much. dragon cuddles r everything i’ve wanted without even knowing it
tumblr_inline_oopznbhmvJ1u5ynwc_540.pngvee | it/its | +3 FR time | PWYW arttumblr_inline_oopznbhmvJ1u5ynwc_540.png
CDEDBE49-F090-441-B-9239-31-F580-D3992-B.png
p3Lr8aR.pngACOZFAh.pngrQfqxOq.png
1YB0OjO.pngrI18gRz.png7Iu4Ec0.png
Now I want an imperial to cuddle me
Now I want an imperial to cuddle me
?5rQx0=party.png?5rQLw=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQY0=party.png
1 2 3 4