Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ...Dragon Cuddles. That is all
1 2 3 4
the idea of spirals coiling their entire bodies around you is magnificent and I love it
the idea of spirals coiling their entire bodies around you is magnificent and I love it
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
eh I'd cuddle in a mirror pile just not alone I'm good but now I imagine a pile of baby mirrors burying me alive and me being happy... until they get big then squashed
eh I'd cuddle in a mirror pile just not alone I'm good but now I imagine a pile of baby mirrors burying me alive and me being happy... until they get big then squashed
I love this so much
I love this so much
p1Pjh8S.png

p110et9.gif By Sesshin

[img][/img]
This is such a wholesome post. All A+ cuddles.
This is such a wholesome post. All A+ cuddles.
1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
cuddle wildclaw or just take a nap on the back of a snapper sounds good to me
cuddle wildclaw or just take a nap on the back of a snapper sounds good to me
this is amazing, as soon as I get a drawing tablet and enough time I'm drawing some of this
this is amazing, as soon as I get a drawing tablet and enough time I'm drawing some of this
Accent: Crocodile Friend!! Buy 'Accent:
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
A badge of a sturgeon gardener for Water's Aqua Garden push in 2024. Art by Dovalore A badge of a Sewer Toridae with a tiger lily flower crown on its head. Obtained through a WaterDom grab bag event for LEAP 2024. Art by FirozTaverbi
[quote name="CosmicHurricane" date="2021-09-13 16:38:44" ] this is amazing, as soon as I get a drawing tablet and enough time I'm drawing some of this [/quote] If you do ever make it, please tag me! I'd love to see it
CosmicHurricane wrote on 2021-09-13 16:38:44:

If you do ever make it, please tag me! I'd love to see it
UDp5HOz.pnghMDDvym.pngGek4MgE.pngRJE4kZu.pngNtJrBGR.png
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww love this post
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww love this post
Potted Cactus =
=Vx1HobZ.png
=B1biG2b.png
yyLPAvX.png
GRHnPzA.png
Just some cactus crazy person
Birb_Cult.gif
[nextcol]eSHXerd.png[/columns]