Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | breed u hate but everyone else loves?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
Coatl.

Its not that I despise them, and I have a couple in my lair. But man, they are literally the most soft, round, ungnarly species this site has to offer. Even softer than Tundras, and they rank much higher in my opinion.

2/10 need more edge
Coatl.

Its not that I despise them, and I have a couple in my lair. But man, they are literally the most soft, round, ungnarly species this site has to offer. Even softer than Tundras, and they rank much higher in my opinion.

2/10 need more edge
IfCmPpP.png
Gaolers.
Gaolers.
sudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gif
SUDOWOODO PARTY
coatls and wildclaws

wildclaws are ok, i only really like them because they resemble dinosaurs, but coatls? not a fan of them. they're too elegant for me and i find the females even worse looking than the males. why do they look like balding men?

i should say skydancers and imps are there too but i do like their poses a lot more than coatls and wcs, so there's that i guess [shrug]

coatls and wildclaws

wildclaws are ok, i only really like them because they resemble dinosaurs, but coatls? not a fan of them. they're too elegant for me and i find the females even worse looking than the males. why do they look like balding men?

i should say skydancers and imps are there too but i do like their poses a lot more than coatls and wcs, so there's that i guess [shrug]

Wildclaws. I'm planning on using one for a fandragon, and I have another that I may or may not breed change, but other than that I really don't want them in my lair. I get that they're dinosaur dragons, and that's a cool concept, but they look really dull to me. Their wings are too large and flat, and there's just not enough going on from the neck down to be interesting.
Wildclaws. I'm planning on using one for a fandragon, and I have another that I may or may not breed change, but other than that I really don't want them in my lair. I get that they're dinosaur dragons, and that's a cool concept, but they look really dull to me. Their wings are too large and flat, and there's just not enough going on from the neck down to be interesting.
Someday, I will have a full, fleshed-out forum signature.

But today is not that day.

Current avatar dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88842114
male imps :V

they just can't wear clothes properly without some really weird shirt proportions and the static pose bothers me more than others (such as the f tundra and m sd) because imperial legs are so small they make pants look awkward from a sideview
male imps :V

they just can't wear clothes properly without some really weird shirt proportions and the static pose bothers me more than others (such as the f tundra and m sd) because imperial legs are so small they make pants look awkward from a sideview
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
wildclaws

idk I have one but like. he's ok. i don't hate them they're just. boring to me
wildclaws

idk I have one but like. he's ok. i don't hate them they're just. boring to me

Rein
She/Her
FR+1
secret message! secret message! in the signature!
secret, secret, secret, secret message!
right_ghosty.gif
80247290.png
"One day you will be old enough to
start reading fairytales again."
skydancer m, gaoler f, bogsneak adults, and guardian adults. The guardians just look so... awkward? oh and bane m
skydancer m, gaoler f, bogsneak adults, and guardian adults. The guardians just look so... awkward? oh and bane m
+2 FR time
he/they
wildclaws are just so... boring.
wildclaws are just so... boring.
call me lumi or al!
any pronouns
sometimes i struggle to type properly, please be patient with me
click for pwyw min 50 gem sketches!
Female Imps. They're just impossible to dress. I have literally one, and I'm lucky the skin I had works well on her... otherwise I'd probably breed change her. I'm also not a fan of Spirals for the same reason.
Female Imps. They're just impossible to dress. I have literally one, and I'm lucky the skin I had works well on her... otherwise I'd probably breed change her. I'm also not a fan of Spirals for the same reason.
143973s64ei05ghw.gif
1294430j4ozkwci0p.gif
487019ciadv6xfmv.gif
892701w3ywmqn4c6.gif
they/them, 21
ninbinarycatcher.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29