Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | breed u hate but everyone else loves?
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
[quote name="Dredgen" date="2023-07-11 23:11:09" ] While I don't hate any breed I'm not the biggest fan of Gaolers! They look so much like my dog and while that's not a bad thing it makes it hard to come up with lore for them when all I think is : Dog [/quote] second this, also female fae after i discovered The Neck. other than that probably imps, they are nice but the male pose is a bit boring and the female is very hard to dress.
Dredgen wrote on 2023-07-11 23:11:09:
While I don't hate any breed I'm not the biggest fan of Gaolers! They look so much like my dog and while that's not a bad thing it makes it hard to come up with lore for them when all I think is : Dog
second this, also female fae after i discovered The Neck.
other than that probably imps, they are nice but the male pose is a bit boring and the female is very hard to dress.
i cant stand wildclaws, banescales, or m pose skydancers...sorry.

i cant stand wildclaws, banescales, or m pose skydancers...sorry.

UXZITgr.pnggC4M6ke.pngbYt72YT.pngY3tHz6g.pngmlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.pngnoHmDvU.png
skydancers honestly (ignoring my progen, she's a sd for the accent haha)
skydancers honestly (ignoring my progen, she's a sd for the accent haha)
nhGfMn6.png
I don't hate any of the breeds, but the fact that you can't dress up Ancients makes them boring to me. Otherwise. . . I feel like Wildclaws are a bit overhyped, but I still like them a lot.
I don't hate any of the breeds, but the fact that you can't dress up Ancients makes them boring to me. Otherwise. . . I feel like Wildclaws are a bit overhyped, but I still like them a lot.
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
I don’t like Coatls that much. I have one that I’ve kept for the duration of my account for sentimental reasons, and I have a spiral I’m going to breed change into one - again for sentimental reasons.

I also don’t like Spirals. Male pose is ok, but I hate trying to dress female Spirals.
I don’t like Coatls that much. I have one that I’ve kept for the duration of my account for sentimental reasons, and I have a spiral I’m going to breed change into one - again for sentimental reasons.

I also don’t like Spirals. Male pose is ok, but I hate trying to dress female Spirals.
She/Hernydra_by_featherblot-d9s5sch.pngFR +3
I'm not a fan of snappers and bogsneaks, guess I like my dragons to be a bit more elegant or something lol. Also I don't love male ridgebacks- that nose is just too long! Reminds me of Arlong from one piece
I'm not a fan of snappers and bogsneaks, guess I like my dragons to be a bit more elegant or something lol. Also I don't love male ridgebacks- that nose is just too long! Reminds me of Arlong from one piece
K6TNbNL.pngvdGVLiw.pngqZwvzNi.pnggMrGqCS.png
Skydancers
Skydancers
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
The only breed I genuinely dislike is specifically male snappers (females are ok) but I don't hate any and male snaps are normally not widely liked haha
The only breed I genuinely dislike is specifically male snappers (females are ok) but I don't hate any and male snaps are normally not widely liked haha
SIG-02.png
@PeacefulPyro I have a big problem with Skydancers but like tomo is saying they were designed by a baker at the Flightrising kickstarter, this explains everything.
@PeacefulPyro I have a big problem with Skydancers but like tomo is saying they were designed by a baker at the Flightrising kickstarter, this explains everything.
Wildclaws.
Wildclaws.
3UUXp8G.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29