Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | breed u hate but everyone else loves?
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 28 29
Aethers, 100%. I absolutely despise the smashed in pug face look, and literally all I can think of when I look at them is how much trouble they must have breathing :/
Aethers, 100%. I absolutely despise the smashed in pug face look, and literally all I can think of when I look at them is how much trouble they must have breathing :/
e3vuD1x.png
I don't HATE them, but im not a big fan of nocturnes or aether poses. I think they look kinda silly
but I really REALLY want a male aether with goat eyes <3 I love goofy looking creatures

I find the male imperial and skydancer poses to be super boring imo
they're just. standing there.
I don't HATE them, but im not a big fan of nocturnes or aether poses. I think they look kinda silly
but I really REALLY want a male aether with goat eyes <3 I love goofy looking creatures

I find the male imperial and skydancer poses to be super boring imo
they're just. standing there.
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
I dislike Tundras. It’s their faces…
Also, Undertides aren’t really my favorites.
Snappers too. Everyone says how cute the permababies are, but I think they’re the ugliest hatchling.
Snappers too. Everyone says how cute the permababies are, but I think they’re the ugliest hatchling.
?1yJ3f=platform.png
RSUsSvx.png
okay i wouldnt say i hate them, i dont- i have a couple of them in my lair, but i dont really like wildclaws that much

theyre not bad, theyre just...meh? like sure i could gene this dragon into a wildclaw, but i could also gene this dragon into literally any breed and theyd look a lot more interesting to me TuT"
okay i wouldnt say i hate them, i dont- i have a couple of them in my lair, but i dont really like wildclaws that much

theyre not bad, theyre just...meh? like sure i could gene this dragon into a wildclaw, but i could also gene this dragon into literally any breed and theyd look a lot more interesting to me TuT"
hewwo
For me it'd have to be faes or imps, especially female imps but males too.
Faes I think are my #1 most disliked breed but while not as popular as coatls, wildclaws, imps and skydancers, they're pretty up there.

Also amen to the OP for not understanding the appeal of coatls. They're nice? I don't hate them, but I'd never ever buy a breed change for them.
For me it'd have to be faes or imps, especially female imps but males too.
Faes I think are my #1 most disliked breed but while not as popular as coatls, wildclaws, imps and skydancers, they're pretty up there.

Also amen to the OP for not understanding the appeal of coatls. They're nice? I don't hate them, but I'd never ever buy a breed change for them.
natureshieldl.pngPlease PM if I missed your ping.natureshieldr.png
[quote name="Dogmage999" date="2023-07-11 12:24:19" ] I dislike Tundras. It’s their faces… Also, Undertides aren’t really my favorites. Snappers too. Everyone says how cute the permababies are, but I think they’re the ugliest hatchling. [/quote] Why is everyone saying that Tundras are popular? By far they are one of the most hatred breeds. /lh /nm
Dogmage999 wrote on 2023-07-11 12:24:19:
Why is everyone saying that Tundras are popular? By far they are one of the most hatred breeds. /lh /nm
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
I don't hate any breed, but Aethers aren't really my taste most of the time. I do actually like their faces, though, they have gremlin vibes.
I don't hate any breed, but Aethers aren't really my taste most of the time. I do actually like their faces, though, they have gremlin vibes.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
I don't hate them, and I have a few, but Imps are pretty "meh" to me.
I don't hate them, and I have a few, but Imps are pretty "meh" to me.
gfCdYdH.gif Ninth | She/Her
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
I don't hate any breeds but I'm still kinda meh on Pearlcatchers, even if I do have a few now.
I don't hate any breeds but I'm still kinda meh on Pearlcatchers, even if I do have a few now.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
I hate Undertides and Aberrations. I don’t get the hype about Aberrations and Undertides just look ugly.
I hate Undertides and Aberrations. I don’t get the hype about Aberrations and Undertides just look ugly.
take care of yourself, you rock! >:D
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 28 29