Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Considering new Warrior’s Way lore..
1 2 3
So, if this is just for sport, where are the pelts and skull helms coming from?
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
To be completely honest, I missed the new lore entirely... But I'm also hoping for a BeastClan merchant.
To be completely honest, I missed the new lore entirely... But I'm also hoping for a BeastClan merchant.
PQznZys.png
HAPPY!!!!!
I can’t wait for Joshua to catch up to this!!!!
HAPPY!!!!!
I can’t wait for Joshua to catch up to this!!!!
Y3kY2LN.png
yeah! it's rad, everybody's having a friendly challenge and showing their might and it's very good
yeah! it's rad, everybody's having a friendly challenge and showing their might and it's very good
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
[quote name="TheEnforcer" date="2021-08-05 08:35:57" ] So, if this is just for sport, where are the pelts and skull helms coming from? [/quote] From non-sentient beasts probably. It was never implied what such stuff are made from members of actually sentient Beastclan civilizations.
TheEnforcer wrote on 2021-08-05 08:35:57:

From non-sentient beasts probably.
It was never implied what such stuff are made from members of actually sentient Beastclan civilizations.

Ab4m6.gifMXGSN.gift77iH.gifRVcwM.gife4m9m.gif
[quote name="MulberryScroll" date="2021-08-05 08:33:57" ] I do like that it treats Beastclans in more equal ground - previous lore seemed to imply it was a losing battle for them outside of trickery and sabotage, except for Longnecks. The fact that the event is giving them equal attention, even if not equal lodging, removes a bit of the hopeless loss of land angle. [/quote] Yeah! I love the idea what more dragons among the world starting to treat them more equally. Their civilizations are not realy far behind our dragon-made ones in my opinion, so they deserving be equal to dragons.
MulberryScroll wrote on 2021-08-05 08:33:57:
I do like that it treats Beastclans in more equal ground - previous lore seemed to imply it was a losing battle for them outside of trickery and sabotage, except for Longnecks. The fact that the event is giving them equal attention, even if not equal lodging, removes a bit of the hopeless loss of land angle.

Yeah!
I love the idea what more dragons among the world starting to treat them more equally. Their civilizations are not realy far behind our dragon-made ones in my opinion, so they deserving be equal to dragons.
Ab4m6.gifMXGSN.gift77iH.gifRVcwM.gife4m9m.gif
In my lore my clan is allied with a centaur herd that usually passes through the territory, but there IS a rivalry with a flock of harpies near one of the mountains. But being a marketplace clan, connections with beastclans is smart.
In my lore my clan is allied with a centaur herd that usually passes through the territory, but there IS a rivalry with a flock of harpies near one of the mountains. But being a marketplace clan, connections with beastclans is smart.
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
This event is so cool!! In my lore beastclans and dragons are pretty much equal so it's good to have something that isn't just "hehe dragons are the best and beastclans are tiny dum dums" Also this [quote name="Natron" date="2021-08-05 07:00:54" ] This is amazing, I am losing my mind over the lore, it's so much fun. This reminds me so much of Greek and Roman festivals, I am so going to embrace this [/quote] Yes!!!!! Exactly how I feel this is SO COOL
This event is so cool!! In my lore beastclans and dragons are pretty much equal so it's good to have something that isn't just "hehe dragons are the best and beastclans are tiny dum dums"

Also this
Natron wrote on 2021-08-05 07:00:54:
This is amazing, I am losing my mind over the lore, it's so much fun. This reminds me so much of Greek and Roman festivals, I am so going to embrace this

Yes!!!!! Exactly how I feel this is SO COOL
[quote name="kometto" date="2021-08-05 06:59:59" ] A beastclan merchant sounds very interesting !! [/quote]
kometto wrote on 2021-08-05 06:59:59:
A beastclan merchant sounds very interesting !!
Letstrythisagain.png
The lore is my favorite part so far! I'm enjoying most of it, but the lore addition is a lovely little cherry on top.
The lore is my favorite part so far! I'm enjoying most of it, but the lore addition is a lovely little cherry on top.
LklXAGK.png
1 2 3