Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | buying dragons to make the new ancient
1 2 3 4
Nope, I am waiting for them to be released first so I know what sort of gene-colour combos I'll want. I know very well I'll only want the Ancient-exclusive ones as I can get any other on other dragons so there's nothing for me to buy atm. I am ready though.
Nope, I am waiting for them to be released first so I know what sort of gene-colour combos I'll want. I know very well I'll only want the Ancient-exclusive ones as I can get any other on other dragons so there's nothing for me to buy atm. I am ready though.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
i have some dragons stored for new ancients. already gave them lore and i'm setting up a lil ancient subclan so i just grabbed a few nice dragons in preparation. won't scroll them unless the ancients get gene combos i like tho so they could be waiting a while haha
i have some dragons stored for new ancients. already gave them lore and i'm setting up a lil ancient subclan so i just grabbed a few nice dragons in preparation. won't scroll them unless the ancients get gene combos i like tho so they could be waiting a while haha
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
Not sure since they will have their own genes, but I have some impulse-bought G1s who can be nice plague reps, so maybe I can gene them :D

So no, I'm not buying them for now.
Not sure since they will have their own genes, but I have some impulse-bought G1s who can be nice plague reps, so maybe I can gene them :D

So no, I'm not buying them for now.
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
Nope, didn't buy any dragons yet because like others said: we just don't fully know how they'll look and what the genes will look like.

BUT I started saving some treasure and gems! If I don't like the new breed at all I can still spend it one something else later...
Nope, didn't buy any dragons yet because like others said: we just don't fully know how they'll look and what the genes will look like.

BUT I started saving some treasure and gems! If I don't like the new breed at all I can still spend it one something else later...
2aoyUTU.png
1. I might buy a dragon based on the silhouette of a new breed, but not based on the more limited information we've had for new breeds in the past.
2. I probably don't want any dragons of this upcoming breed. The rat-tails are enough for that. (Some are saying they could be wires as a Lightning aesthetic, but I doubt it, and I don't want that either.)
1. I might buy a dragon based on the silhouette of a new breed, but not based on the more limited information we've had for new breeds in the past.
2. I probably don't want any dragons of this upcoming breed. The rat-tails are enough for that. (Some are saying they could be wires as a Lightning aesthetic, but I doubt it, and I don't want that either.)
5BsilZ9.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
XuRl5B2.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
BTRr72z.png
irlzakv.png
YMPbu9R.png
I did this for Gaolers, but I wound up only using one of 'em, and I'm not as attached to the pair as I could be... so, like others, I'll be waiting, yeah.
I did this for Gaolers, but I wound up only using one of 'em, and I'm not as attached to the pair as I could be... so, like others, I'll be waiting, yeah.
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png40.png
I sometimes buy G1s that look like they might be good for future projects and throw them into my hibden for future possible use, but a silhouette is not nearly promising enough to sink funds into.
I sometimes buy G1s that look like they might be good for future projects and throw them into my hibden for future possible use, but a silhouette is not nearly promising enough to sink funds into.
Check out my YCH thread HERE!

591.png
Not right now, but possibly in the future!
Not right now, but possibly in the future!
LEpJMnn.pngCpFdYgG.pngoaolHwW.pngmjtJ868.pngcZOnhJ9.pngq9EEy5M.png
Yes I do in fact like dinosuars.
FObX7rS.pngDXTcInl.pngoouioVf.png5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.pngYMPbu9R.png
I'm hoping we get some eggs or something that turns into G1s like Obelisks. I'd like to hatch one on the day they're released probably so maybe I'll get a Plague egg or two in anticipation.
I'm hoping we get some eggs or something that turns into G1s like Obelisks. I'd like to hatch one on the day they're released probably so maybe I'll get a Plague egg or two in anticipation.
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
My ancient project is still in the works, all i need to know is what element it's mostly associated with and then I can buy the right dragon for it. I'm sincerely hoping its plague or arcane.
My ancient project is still in the works, all i need to know is what element it's mostly associated with and then I can buy the right dragon for it. I'm sincerely hoping its plague or arcane.
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
1 2 3 4