Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is this ancient man
1 2 3
@LilacShock
I wasn't being mathematical and was just saying 90% percent cuse its just a high chance overall that it wont be water, seems more like plague anyways LOL
@LilacShock
I wasn't being mathematical and was just saying 90% percent cuse its just a high chance overall that it wont be water, seems more like plague anyways LOL
LEpJMnn.pngCpFdYgG.pngoaolHwW.pngmjtJ868.pngcZOnhJ9.pngq9EEy5M.png
Yes I do in fact like dinosuars.
FObX7rS.pngDXTcInl.pngoouioVf.png5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.pngYMPbu9R.png
I'm definitely thinking arcane. From the looks of it the ancient would tie in really well with the forbidden portal!!

Although a neutral breed that could be brewed would be super neat, but I find this one unlikely.

I hope it's an arcane ancient and the breed change scrolls are dropped in the coliseum because that would be neat as hell!!
I'm definitely thinking arcane. From the looks of it the ancient would tie in really well with the forbidden portal!!

Although a neutral breed that could be brewed would be super neat, but I find this one unlikely.

I hope it's an arcane ancient and the breed change scrolls are dropped in the coliseum because that would be neat as hell!!
Untitled_Artwork.png
@raptondragon
80% is still more likely :D
Besides, Tidelord has been gone for nearly three and a half years. High tide he comes back with an ancient
@raptondragon
80% is still more likely :D
Besides, Tidelord has been gone for nearly three and a half years. High tide he comes back with an ancient
Dreamcore/Weirdcore enjoyer.
Trans Male (Ae/Aer)
Check out my new group RP!
either Arcane or Plague
arcanist tries to copy windsinger's homework and shoves it into the forbidden portal in shame
either Arcane or Plague
arcanist tries to copy windsinger's homework and shoves it into the forbidden portal in shame
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
Plague rat-chimera or Lightning genetical-mutant
Plague rat-chimera or Lightning genetical-mutant
Ab4m6.gifMXGSN.gift77iH.gifRVcwM.gife4m9m.gif
Rated from most likely to least likely:
1. Plague (The tattered wings match the aesthetic perfectly.)
2. Arcane (Also matches the aesthetic, should be able to fly, though.. Since it kind of needs to due to the Arcane biomes.)
3. Lightning (May be a mechanical dragon, and we're just getting it all wrong.)
4. Nature (The dragon could be some kind of druid that is decaying, I still feel like the other 3 above it are more likely.)
5. Water (The aesthetic doesn't really align, at all.)
Rated from most likely to least likely:
1. Plague (The tattered wings match the aesthetic perfectly.)
2. Arcane (Also matches the aesthetic, should be able to fly, though.. Since it kind of needs to due to the Arcane biomes.)
3. Lightning (May be a mechanical dragon, and we're just getting it all wrong.)
4. Nature (The dragon could be some kind of druid that is decaying, I still feel like the other 3 above it are more likely.)
5. Water (The aesthetic doesn't really align, at all.)
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
imagine if it was some wild plague/nature hybrid ancient
Hello! I love birds and music. And also science. zuKl4tj.png HQsa6bD.png
[quote name="Birdmusic" date="2021-08-01 09:59:58" ] imagine if it was some wild plague/nature hybrid ancient [/quote] [color=brown]Luckily, it wouldn't be. [quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-07-30 13:03:02" ] Hi everyone! All is well. [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3042688/58#post_48534491]This isn't something you have to worry about[/url][/b] [emoji=banescale happy size=2] [quote name="Undel" date="2021-07-30 13:00:11" ] Regarding "dual element" dragons: It has never been documented that gods work together to produce new dragons... and I can safely say from a developer's standpoint that we wouldn't consider such a thing (if at all) unless every element had two breeds to its name. [/quote] [/quote]
Birdmusic wrote on 2021-08-01 09:59:58:

Luckily, it wouldn't be.
Aequorin wrote on 2021-07-30 13:03:02:
Hi everyone! All is well. This isn't something you have to worry about

Undel wrote on 2021-07-30 13:00:11:
Regarding "dual element" dragons: It has never been documented that gods work together to produce new dragons... and I can safely say from a developer's standpoint that we wouldn't consider such a thing (if at all) unless every element had two breeds to its name.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
[quote name="Bowno" date="2021-08-01 09:03:05" ] [quote name="LilacShock" date="2021-08-01 09:00:39" ] @ Bowno No, Shadow already has Veilspuns [/quote] ;P And wind has Spirals and Skydancers Either way. Those are the only things I could think of. Unless somehow this was a weird multiflight dragon.. Which I dont think the staff is too keen to do? [/quote] fwiw, wind only has skydancers bcus skydancers were a special kickstarter reward so they weren't actually planned to be in the game (or for any one element to already have two associated species so early on, imperials aside) from the start i do believe someone on staff has mentioned every element should have at least 2 breeds first before we get a third breed per element? so i'm assuming wind is getting their ancient last (fair enough imo), alongside earth and light. additionally, us receiving ancients in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3042823/1#post_48534713]BOTE order was a coincidence[/url], according to aequorin other things worth noting: - the silhouette shares design similarities with Plaguebringer (the wings) and the Ghostly Rat Lord [item=Ghostly Rat Lord] - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3042729/5#post_48534538]aequorin has already said in another thread[/url] that there will be no element hybrid dragons, and that this one is not going to be a plague/nature hybrid
Bowno wrote on 2021-08-01 09:03:05:
LilacShock wrote on 2021-08-01 09:00:39:
@ Bowno
No, Shadow already has Veilspuns
;P And wind has Spirals and Skydancers
Either way. Those are the only things I could think of.
Unless somehow this was a weird multiflight dragon.. Which I dont think the staff is too keen to do?

fwiw, wind only has skydancers bcus skydancers were a special kickstarter reward so they weren't actually planned to be in the game (or for any one element to already have two associated species so early on, imperials aside) from the start

i do believe someone on staff has mentioned every element should have at least 2 breeds first before we get a third breed per element? so i'm assuming wind is getting their ancient last (fair enough imo), alongside earth and light. additionally, us receiving ancients in BOTE order was a coincidence, according to aequorin

other things worth noting:
- the silhouette shares design similarities with Plaguebringer (the wings) and the Ghostly Rat Lord Ghostly Rat Lord
- aequorin has already said in another thread that there will be no element hybrid dragons, and that this one is not going to be a plague/nature hybrid
Coastline-Sawbeak.png 5OZS7SI.png
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
JvUa9ma.png
oouioVf.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
11efmKl.png
I am solidly in the Plague camp.
I am solidly in the Plague camp.
PQznZys.png
1 2 3