Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If its two-head Plague/Nature
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="JoweeTheRaposa" date="2021-07-30 12:26:34" ] What if it’s an flight-less breed, kinda like Bogsneaks, except you can only get their eggs during the Warrior’s Way or whatever? Kinda like Nocturne eggs. [/quote] Non god aligned Ancients feel like something that would come after all elements get their own first creation, so they don't have to end up waiting even longer.
JoweeTheRaposa wrote on 2021-07-30 12:26:34:
What if it’s an flight-less breed, kinda like Bogsneaks, except you can only get their eggs during the Warrior’s Way or whatever? Kinda like Nocturne eggs.

Non god aligned Ancients feel like something that would come after all elements get their own first creation, so they don't have to end up waiting even longer.
4QFtgPW.png
I really hope it's not both. There's plenty of duality imagery on the flights to cause fights on their own, imagine a whole dragon that takes away a chance for each to shine on their own without any war or territory talk.
I really hope it's not both. There's plenty of duality imagery on the flights to cause fights on their own, imagine a whole dragon that takes away a chance for each to shine on their own without any war or territory talk.
QYzhmAi.png
While the idea of a dual breed is interesting I would personally prefer a stand-alone plague ancient. I can't say I'd be completely unhappy if it was a dual breed, however.
While the idea of a dual breed is interesting I would personally prefer a stand-alone plague ancient. I can't say I'd be completely unhappy if it was a dual breed, however.
dlJsEIj.png
[quote name="Crowbar" date="2021-07-30 10:09:31" ] I really hope it's just a standalone plague thing and not a duo flight breed. stop attaching the flights at the hip, literally! [/quote] I’d be very annoyed if plague has to share the ancient
Crowbar wrote on 2021-07-30 10:09:31:
I really hope it's just a standalone plague thing and not a duo flight breed. stop attaching the flights at the hip, literally!
I’d be very annoyed if plague has to share the ancient
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
I like the idea of combined ancients. Could make for interesting combinations.

But please, for crying out loud not as the first ancient of any flight and especially not for plague/nature! We share more than any other flight and I really don't want another shared thing...
Seriously, if you have a sibling, no matter how much you like them, you're glad if you can do some stuff on your own from time to time.
I like the idea of combined ancients. Could make for interesting combinations.

But please, for crying out loud not as the first ancient of any flight and especially not for plague/nature! We share more than any other flight and I really don't want another shared thing...
Seriously, if you have a sibling, no matter how much you like them, you're glad if you can do some stuff on your own from time to time.
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
as someone else said, wildclaws are already pretty connected to plague- [quote]The Wildclaw breed originates from Shrieking Wilds where its population remains abundant. This species has begun to expand into new domains, the most notable of which is The Wandering Contagion. This territory supports the second largest population of Wildclaw dragons, which some consider to be unusual given the homeland of the species.[/quote] i think nature and plague deserve their own ancients before any sort of combo or hybrid. that's like giving twins one present on their birthday and telling them to share, lol. i get nature and plague are sister flights, and that's swell, but that doesn't mean they have to share [i]everything...[/i]
as someone else said, wildclaws are already pretty connected to plague-
Quote:
The Wildclaw breed originates from Shrieking Wilds where its population remains abundant. This species has begun to expand into new domains, the most notable of which is The Wandering Contagion. This territory supports the second largest population of Wildclaw dragons, which some consider to be unusual given the homeland of the species.

i think nature and plague deserve their own ancients before any sort of combo or hybrid. that's like giving twins one present on their birthday and telling them to share, lol.

i get nature and plague are sister flights, and that's swell, but that doesn't mean they have to share everything...
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
Hi everyone! All is well. [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3042688/58#post_48534491]This isn't something you have to worry about[/url][/b] [emoji=banescale happy size=2] [quote name="Undel" date="2021-07-30 13:00:11" ] Regarding "dual element" dragons: It has never been documented that gods work together to produce new dragons... and I can safely say from a developer's standpoint that we wouldn't consider such a thing (if at all) unless every element had two breeds to its name. [/quote]
Hi everyone! All is well. This isn't something you have to worry about

Undel wrote on 2021-07-30 13:00:11:
Regarding "dual element" dragons: It has never been documented that gods work together to produce new dragons... and I can safely say from a developer's standpoint that we wouldn't consider such a thing (if at all) unless every element had two breeds to its name.
oh hay, nice. thanks Aequorin!
oh hay, nice. thanks Aequorin!
is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-07-30 13:03:02" ] Hi everyone! All is well. [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3042688/58#post_48534491]This isn't something you have to worry about[/url][/b] [emoji=banescale happy size=2] [quote name="Undel" date="2021-07-30 13:00:11" ] Regarding "dual element" dragons: It has never been documented that gods work together to produce new dragons... and I can safely say from a developer's standpoint that we wouldn't consider such a thing (if at all) unless every element had two breeds to its name. [/quote] [/quote] i'M CRYING I AM SO HAPPY thank YOU
Aequorin wrote on 2021-07-30 13:03:02:
Hi everyone! All is well. This isn't something you have to worry about

Undel wrote on 2021-07-30 13:00:11:
Regarding "dual element" dragons: It has never been documented that gods work together to produce new dragons... and I can safely say from a developer's standpoint that we wouldn't consider such a thing (if at all) unless every element had two breeds to its name.

i'M CRYING I AM SO HAPPY thank YOU
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png