Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ancients Aren't in BOTE Order??
1 2
I keep seeing people saying that the ancients so far have been released in the Bounty of the Elements story order which...isn't true??

Bounty of the Elements went:
Ice
Arcane
Fire
Wind
Shadow
Earth
Lightning
Plague/Nature
Water
Light.

You can see that in their Encyclopedia entry numbers. I even double checked on the official FR tumblr, where the posts say which book they are and what day they were released. Ice was book 1, Arcane book 2, etc.

Ancients have been:
Ice (gaoler)
Fire (banescale)
Shadow (veilspun)

Wind already has two breeds, and since staff has said that flights without two breeds get priority, I understand why they were skipped if it was going by BOTE order. But if it was, Arcane should've been after Ice since they only have one breed (faes) and that clearly didn't happen.

Are people meaning that it's BOTE order because they're going from top to bottom in the Encyclopedia rather than left to right?
I keep seeing people saying that the ancients so far have been released in the Bounty of the Elements story order which...isn't true??

Bounty of the Elements went:
Ice
Arcane
Fire
Wind
Shadow
Earth
Lightning
Plague/Nature
Water
Light.

You can see that in their Encyclopedia entry numbers. I even double checked on the official FR tumblr, where the posts say which book they are and what day they were released. Ice was book 1, Arcane book 2, etc.

Ancients have been:
Ice (gaoler)
Fire (banescale)
Shadow (veilspun)

Wind already has two breeds, and since staff has said that flights without two breeds get priority, I understand why they were skipped if it was going by BOTE order. But if it was, Arcane should've been after Ice since they only have one breed (faes) and that clearly didn't happen.

Are people meaning that it's BOTE order because they're going from top to bottom in the Encyclopedia rather than left to right?
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
Yes, I think so.
Yes, I think so.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
[quote name="artemiswanderer" date="2021-07-30 12:45:12" ] Are people meaning that it's BOTE order because they're going from top to bottom in the Encyclopedia rather than left to right? [/quote] yeah, this is the way i was viewing it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/EsTW1ZF.png[/img]
artemiswanderer wrote on 2021-07-30 12:45:12:

yeah, this is the way i was viewing it.

EsTW1ZF.png
is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
To add to this: when the Veilspuns were being designed, they were definitely coming next but the devs didn't have an element in mind for them during the design stage.

If they were going by any BOTE pattern, they would have specifically designed the Veilspuns to be a Shadow breed rather than deciding later.
To add to this: when the Veilspuns were being designed, they were definitely coming next but the devs didn't have an element in mind for them during the design stage.

If they were going by any BOTE pattern, they would have specifically designed the Veilspuns to be a Shadow breed rather than deciding later.
[quote name="Before" date="2021-07-30 12:47:08" ] To add to this: when the Veilspuns were being designed, they were definitely coming next but the devs didn't have an element in mind for them during the design stage. If they were going by any BOTE pattern, they would have specifically designed the Veilspuns to be a Shadow breed rather than deciding later. [/quote] So, the order is probably just a neat coincidence.
Before wrote on 2021-07-30 12:47:08:

So, the order is probably just a neat coincidence.
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
[quote name="Lifeseeker" date="2021-07-30 12:46:48" ] yeah, this is the way i was viewing it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/EsTW1ZF.png[/img] [/quote] Honestly I never even realized that could be it until I was making this post. My brain was stuck on going left to right
Lifeseeker wrote on 2021-07-30 12:46:48:

yeah, this is the way i was viewing it.

EsTW1ZF.png

Honestly I never even realized that could be it until I was making this post. My brain was stuck on going left to right
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
[quote name="WolfByte" date="2021-07-30 12:49:34" ] So, the order is probably just a neat coincidence. [/quote] Yes. @Wolfbyte
WolfByte wrote on 2021-07-30 12:49:34:

Yes.

@Wolfbyte
aw, i was hoping for Lightning beast. ah well.
aw, i was hoping for Lightning beast. ah well.
is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-07-30 13:16:31" ] [quote name="WolfByte" date="2021-07-30 12:49:34" ] So, the order is probably just a neat coincidence. [/quote] Yes. @/Wolfbyte [/quote] Oh cool, thanks for the confirmation. c: Now theories can get even crazier since there's not a pattern to base on.
Aequorin wrote on 2021-07-30 13:16:31:

Yes.

@/Wolfbyte

Oh cool, thanks for the confirmation. c: Now theories can get even crazier since there's not a pattern to base on.
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-07-30 13:16:31" ] [quote name="WolfByte" date="2021-07-30 12:49:34" ] So, the order is probably just a neat coincidence. [/quote] Yes. @/Wolfbyte [/quote] Huh. Well, I'm glad we have confirmation on that now!
Aequorin wrote on 2021-07-30 13:16:31:

Yes.

@/Wolfbyte

Huh. Well, I'm glad we have confirmation on that now!
5QFhSCA.png ______
Psy| FR+2| Vey/Vem/Ver| Quoi
Your local Horsemen obsessed weirdo. Pfp Dragon.
______ tZhMLLB.png
1 2