Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lightweaver, are you okay?
1 2
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/8][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/1/8_350.png[/img][/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/k76KTKZ.png[/img] I was looking through some of the deities' bios and I couldn't help but notice how sad Lightweaver's tagline is. It kinda resonates too much with me, too. I just want to make her a cup of hot chocolate and hug her and tell her everything's gonna be okay pls no sad
8_350.png
k76KTKZ.png
I was looking through some of the deities' bios and I couldn't help but notice how sad Lightweaver's tagline is. It kinda resonates too much with me, too.

I just want to make her a cup of hot chocolate and hug her and tell her everything's gonna be okay

pls no sad
HJLIYn4.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
PngxIP9.png
LDkMPPP.png
8GgdVkW.png
mlHpBMC.png
nWiQNX9.png
n4tYGgU.png
i suspect the truth she sees is the truth about emperors, or more specifically imperials. they're her children, she created them from scratch to be a reflection of herself and the potential for beauty that she saw in dragonkind, and were her way of bringing this to life into sorneith. but she knows that, whatever her intentions were, the end reult came out wrong. its gotta be so painful, to acknowledge her mistake like this and likely feel the guilt and burden of knowing she has to do something about it, but her love for her children is just too strong. the imperials are a weakness for dragonkind, they threaten the very gods themselves by letting the shade get its clutches back on the world in the form of emperors
i suspect the truth she sees is the truth about emperors, or more specifically imperials. they're her children, she created them from scratch to be a reflection of herself and the potential for beauty that she saw in dragonkind, and were her way of bringing this to life into sorneith. but she knows that, whatever her intentions were, the end reult came out wrong. its gotta be so painful, to acknowledge her mistake like this and likely feel the guilt and burden of knowing she has to do something about it, but her love for her children is just too strong. the imperials are a weakness for dragonkind, they threaten the very gods themselves by letting the shade get its clutches back on the world in the form of emperors
J7D1quC.png
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
4ogWlJU.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
if you can read this know i love anomalocaris pixel-praeg.png
It's actually part of [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2400064#post_32266135]her post from the voices thread[/url]!! [quote name=Lightweaver Date=2018-03-20]I see the truth. Though it wounds my heart, the Imperials were a mistake that must be rectified.[/quote]
It's actually part of her post from the voices thread!!
Lightweaver wrote on 2018-03-20:
I see the truth. Though it wounds my heart, the Imperials were a mistake that must be rectified.
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
when you make your kids from dead body parts shoved full of your shed god essence, i wonder what you expected to get. the whole thing is just forcing her to acknowledge that she majorly messed up making Imperials and has to do something about them before the world gets destroyed by Emperors and their magic draining properties.
when you make your kids from dead body parts shoved full of your shed god essence, i wonder what you expected to get. the whole thing is just forcing her to acknowledge that she majorly messed up making Imperials and has to do something about them before the world gets destroyed by Emperors and their magic draining properties.
is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
[quote name="Amayai" date="2021-07-31 21:27:28" ] It's actually part of [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2400064#post_32266135]her post from the voices thread[/url]!! [quote name=Lightweaver Date=2018-03-20]I see the truth. Though it wounds my heart, the Imperials were a mistake that must be rectified.[/quote] [/quote] Oh how did I not know about this thread? Interesting! Yeah I had a feeling it might've had to do with emperors. At first I thought the emperor part was cut off to make it a more open ended interpretation but nah, it actually just didnt fit in the text box's character limit. LOL
Amayai wrote on 2021-07-31 21:27:28:
It's actually part of her post from the voices thread!!
Lightweaver wrote on 2018-03-20:
I see the truth. Though it wounds my heart, the Imperials were a mistake that must be rectified.
Oh how did I not know about this thread? Interesting!
Yeah I had a feeling it might've had to do with emperors. At first I thought the emperor part was cut off to make it a more open ended interpretation but nah, it actually just didnt fit in the text box's character limit. LOL
HJLIYn4.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
PngxIP9.png
LDkMPPP.png
8GgdVkW.png
mlHpBMC.png
nWiQNX9.png
n4tYGgU.png
[quote name="Lifeseeker" date="2021-07-31 21:30:18" ] when you make your kids from dead body parts shoved full of your shed god essence, i wonder what you expected to get. the whole thing is just forcing her to acknowledge that she majorly messed up making Imperials and has to do something about them before the world gets destroyed by Emperors and their magic draining properties. [/quote] You know what, Lightweaver? You're not getting this hot chocolate. Not until you take care of that little Luminax problem in the backyard. Quit procrastinating.
Lifeseeker wrote on 2021-07-31 21:30:18:
You know what, Lightweaver? You're not getting this hot chocolate. Not until you take care of that little Luminax problem in the backyard. Quit procrastinating.
HJLIYn4.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
PngxIP9.png
LDkMPPP.png
8GgdVkW.png
mlHpBMC.png
nWiQNX9.png
n4tYGgU.png
Imagine. One day, all Imps are wiped from the site.
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
[quote name="kyrin18" date="2021-07-31 21:51:08" ] Imagine. One day, all Imps are wiped from the site. [/quote] i think the website would burn down at that point. probably more likely that Lightweaver finds a way to 'fix' what the problem is.
kyrin18 wrote on 2021-07-31 21:51:08:

i think the website would burn down at that point.
probably more likely that Lightweaver finds a way to 'fix' what the problem is.
is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
@Lifeseeker [quote name="Lifeseeker" date="2021-07-31 21:30:18" ] when you make your kids from dead body parts shoved full of your shed god essence, i wonder what you expected to get. the whole thing is just forcing her to acknowledge that she majorly messed up making Imperials and has to do something about them before the world gets destroyed by Emperors and their magic draining properties. [/quote] Well actually the encyclopedia page for Imperials say that they were just made from her own flesh and bone (being a cosmic entity I'm pretty sure it grew back) and not just dead bodies infused with divine essence, and though this treads into theory territory, this is also why I think Emperors become a thing: their souls may leave their body but their bodies are still made of something immortal (also why in spite of being the supposed first dragons they aren't considered an "ancient" breed: that Lightweaver essence keeping them modern), which is probably how they fuse together after death since they all technically come from the same body. Plus why Imperials are "conspicuously absent" from the Beacon of the Radiant Eye: coming into contact with Lightweaver might cause them to get absorbed back into her (but that's mega theory territory right there). Though yeah agreed I think more likely by "rectified" Lightweaver meant find a way to cure Imperials of that problem, especially because on a gameplay standpoint it'd be very unwise to Thanos snap a whole breed. Who knows? Might result in a new breed in itself. [s]This has been Aster Rambling About Her Fan Theories Again, tune in next time for the next essay that no one asked for[/s]
@Lifeseeker
Lifeseeker wrote on 2021-07-31 21:30:18:
Well actually the encyclopedia page for Imperials say that they were just made from her own flesh and bone (being a cosmic entity I'm pretty sure it grew back) and not just dead bodies infused with divine essence, and though this treads into theory territory, this is also why I think Emperors become a thing: their souls may leave their body but their bodies are still made of something immortal (also why in spite of being the supposed first dragons they aren't considered an "ancient" breed: that Lightweaver essence keeping them modern), which is probably how they fuse together after death since they all technically come from the same body. Plus why Imperials are "conspicuously absent" from the Beacon of the Radiant Eye: coming into contact with Lightweaver might cause them to get absorbed back into her (but that's mega theory territory right there).
Though yeah agreed I think more likely by "rectified" Lightweaver meant find a way to cure Imperials of that problem, especially because on a gameplay standpoint it'd be very unwise to Thanos snap a whole breed. Who knows? Might result in a new breed in itself.

This has been Aster Rambling About Her Fan Theories Again, tune in next time for the next essay that no one asked for
*insert future art shop plug or FFVIII reference here*
I still think she deserves I giant cup of hot cocoa. Trying to find a solution for a potentially world ending disaster by yourself must be incredible stressful.
I still think she deserves I giant cup of hot cocoa. Trying to find a solution for a potentially world ending disaster by yourself must be incredible stressful.
cuNHUbU.png1rAc41Y.gifsmall_Zephyrus.png
1 2