Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | TFW your outfit needs cycling items.
1 2
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43895226][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/438953/43895226_350.png[/img][/url] Found this boy in a dragon share thread and fell in love with him. After I snatched him, he became a sea captain for the coastal branch of my clan. Naturally, I decided on cycling Pirate Day apparel for the most important parts of his outfit. :[ [outfit=1551378][/center]
43895226_350.png

Found this boy in a dragon share thread and fell in love with him. After I snatched him, he became a sea captain for the coastal branch of my clan. Naturally, I decided on cycling Pirate Day apparel for the most important parts of his outfit. :[

LtLittle
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
FObX7rS.png
SPACER RBHJg0l.png
I need the bucaneer's cutlass for one of my barbarian dragons.. sigh.
I need the bucaneer's cutlass for one of my barbarian dragons.. sigh.
Many NotN items I have to brew, especially [item=magician's cobwebs] From the treasure marketplace, however, are wreaths
Many NotN items I have to brew, especially Magician's Cobwebs

From the treasure marketplace, however, are wreaths
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png
520DU0J.png
mlHpBMC.png
fkWjutW.png
hAWo4bz.gif
@Lifeseeker - I have a spare Pastel Lace Waist Frill I could sell to you, not sure how much it would be worth...
@Lifeseeker - I have a spare Pastel Lace Waist Frill I could sell to you, not sure how much it would be worth...
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
Yeah I'm waiting for the pirate stuff to cycle in
Yeah I'm waiting for the pirate stuff to cycle in
arcane.png arcanef2.png xxxxxx xxxxxx tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.png
Around mid-January, I made an outfit for a fandragon that was about half NotN apparel. Yeah, the NotN that had just ended a few weeks prior. Not my finest moment...

I'm also waiting for the Seaspray apparel to come back because I cannot stay away from those boots
Around mid-January, I made an outfit for a fandragon that was about half NotN apparel. Yeah, the NotN that had just ended a few weeks prior. Not my finest moment...

I'm also waiting for the Seaspray apparel to come back because I cannot stay away from those boots
66946966.png

v2PJF9u.png
WkCEhwX.png
LRdLP2V.png

Gene Wishlist
Apparel Wishlist

haha thanks for the offer, but i've made myself rather broke buying other apparel pieces. i might just end up waiting it out.
@MotherOfBeardies

haha thanks for the offer, but i've made myself rather broke buying other apparel pieces. i might just end up waiting it out.
is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
@Lifeseeker - Alrighty, let me know if you change your mind!
@Lifeseeker - Alrighty, let me know if you change your mind!
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
There's nothing like needing NOTN apparel for an outfit but all of it needs to be brewed so the prices are even higher. Only 5 months to go!
There's nothing like needing NOTN apparel for an outfit but all of it needs to be brewed so the prices are even higher. Only 5 months to go!
rW8tmf4.png F2U pixel art
Oh, the pastel lace items... good luck :')
Oh, the pastel lace items... good luck :')
21571.png Call me Meido! (any pronouns)
Neurodivergent, I do use tone indicators at times!
Don't be afraid to ping me! (+3 FR Time)
Wishlist - Gene Plans
Current Avatar
1 2