Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | getting primal in your fodder
1 2 3
You can always regene it if you're interested in that kind of thing
You can always regene it if you're interested in that kind of thing
ive had like 3 multigazes and i never advertise my fodder here and im not even sure if someone would want them so i end up just using them as fodder anyways gfvhgbjh
ive had like 3 multigazes and i never advertise my fodder here and im not even sure if someone would want them so i end up just using them as fodder anyways gfvhgbjh
Hey hi! you can call me Wilds! Hope too see you soon!!
fLdYOuE.pngmtHAEL4.pngBb9XFYa.png
10ttDG2.pnga129Nss.pnggTTW2gA.png
5BsilZ9.pngCQ7Bbrl.pngllvL1Jf.png
Primal

This looks cool.
I got a goat from fodder.
He looks ok.
Primal

This looks cool.
I got a goat from fodder.
He looks ok.
projects & wishlist
fr + 2
love pings
you can choose to keep or sell! primals go for pretty prices and her colours are neat
you can choose to keep or sell! primals go for pretty prices and her colours are neat
If you like her, keep her and give her a glow up.
I know I collect oddly colored primals, so if you sell her there's a chance someone will snap her up.
If you like her, keep her and give her a glow up.
I know I collect oddly colored primals, so if you sell her there's a chance someone will snap her up.
49ad37d7a9c9d97184d1a45c335927bae802dc7c.giflm6Id7C.png

writer
dreamer
dragon hoarder

PbVFk5l.png
Maybe a tri-scatterscroll can help produce better colors for 50/50, but they are pretty nice Reminds me of my first primal I bought who is also a chaotic wind spiral [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61825016][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/618251/61825016_350.png[/img][/url]
Maybe a tri-scatterscroll can help produce better colors for 50/50, but they are pretty nice

Reminds me of my first primal I bought who is also a chaotic wind spiral
61825016_350.png
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png
520DU0J.png
mlHpBMC.png
fkWjutW.png
hAWo4bz.gif
even when primals were exciting if my fodder threw one i still just exalted it lmao. i care not
even when primals were exciting if my fodder threw one i still just exalted it lmao. i care not
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
I scattered my first primal because he was from a fodder nest and I wanted to keep him, it worked out alright! I usually give the other fodder primals I hatch away in free dragon threads.

Someone will like them if you don’t plan to keep yours!
I scattered my first primal because he was from a fodder nest and I wanted to keep him, it worked out alright! I usually give the other fodder primals I hatch away in free dragon threads.

Someone will like them if you don’t plan to keep yours!
Buying Food UMAs
I typically match up my fodder so that they don't have ugly hatchlings in case I get special eyes
I typically match up my fodder so that they don't have ugly hatchlings in case I get special eyes
+2 FR time
he/they
I kinda like her, honestly...

In all seriousness, it's pretty rare when I breed fodder these days, but back when I used to use Naxo and Harper as a fodder pair I got a dragon with Goat eyes from them one day. Ended up keeping her and I'm planning on giving her a makeover.

I recommend donating her to an exalt rescue if you don't want to keep her - that's what I tend to do with dragons I don't want.
I kinda like her, honestly...

In all seriousness, it's pretty rare when I breed fodder these days, but back when I used to use Naxo and Harper as a fodder pair I got a dragon with Goat eyes from them one day. Ended up keeping her and I'm planning on giving her a makeover.

I recommend donating her to an exalt rescue if you don't want to keep her - that's what I tend to do with dragons I don't want.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
1 2 3