Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Simple stuff you found out super late?
1 2
[quote name="TheSunTheGodsSaw" date="2021-07-23 18:39:30" ] I recently discovered that if you click on your treasure on the top right it brings you to your hoard. I never thought to click it and I've been playing since 2013 :| [/quote] Cool [quote name="Bloomed" date="2021-07-23 19:06:54" ] Early in my time with this game I was one of the many people that didn't realize unlocking an apparel slot unlocked it for your entire account and not just for the single dragon. [/quote] …I thought it was for a single dragon. Now bookmarking this thread
TheSunTheGodsSaw wrote on 2021-07-23 18:39:30:
I recently discovered that if you click on your treasure on the top right it brings you to your hoard. I never thought to click it and I've been playing since 2013 :|
Cool
Bloomed wrote on 2021-07-23 19:06:54:
Early in my time with this game I was one of the many people that didn't realize unlocking an apparel slot unlocked it for your entire account and not just for the single dragon.

…I thought it was for a single dragon. Now bookmarking this thread
LMLA6wg.png
Fae necks
Fae necks
WDPGGWi.png
[quote name="@PeacefulPyro" date="2021-07-23 19:08:40" ] Also that the random dragon isn’t chosen each day, its everytime you reload the site page. Which kinda ruins the value of being on the front page but ah well [/quote] It's not whenever you reload the page, its every minute! Trust me, I've been sat on the front page waiting for it to change many times :') personally, i didnt know the which waystone existed until like,, 3 years after i joined. still have that notebook i was making checklists in for my dailies
@PeacefulPyro wrote on 2021-07-23 19:08:40:
Also that the random dragon isn’t chosen each day, its everytime you reload the site page. Which kinda ruins the value of being on the front page but ah well
It's not whenever you reload the page, its every minute! Trust me, I've been sat on the front page waiting for it to change many times :')

personally, i didnt know the which waystone existed until like,, 3 years after i joined. still have that notebook i was making checklists in for my dailies
"link • ufology
they/he/she
[quote name="PeacefulPyro" date="2021-07-23 19:08:40" ] [snip] Also that the random dragon isn’t chosen each day, its everytime you reload the site page. Which kinda ruins the value of being on the front page but ah well [/quote] i'm pretty sure it updates every minute? either way i didnt really know this for a while either
PeacefulPyro wrote on 2021-07-23 19:08:40:
[snip]
Also that the random dragon isn’t chosen each day, its everytime you reload the site page. Which kinda ruins the value of being on the front page but ah well

i'm pretty sure it updates every minute? either way i didnt really know this for a while either

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
Not really an impressive dumb moment as I figured this out basically right after the dragon pages had been updated but here's some advice: if you click on the "Apparel" word in the Personal Style window on a dragon's page, it will take you directly to apparel customisation and you can skip the whole Customise page.
Not really an impressive dumb moment as I figured this out basically right after the dragon pages had been updated but here's some advice: if you click on the "Apparel" word in the Personal Style window on a dragon's page, it will take you directly to apparel customisation and you can skip the whole Customise page.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="Natron" date="2021-07-23 20:26:17" ] Not really an impressive dumb moment as I figured this out basically right after the dragon pages had been updated but here's some advice: if you click on the "Apparel" word in the Personal Style window on a dragon's page, it will take you directly to apparel customisation and you can skip the whole Customise page. [/quote] t h a n k you SO much
Natron wrote on 2021-07-23 20:26:17:
t h a n k you SO much
Accent: Crocodile Friend!! Buy 'Accent:
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
A badge of a sturgeon gardener for Water's Aqua Garden push in 2024. Art by Dovalore A badge of a Sewer Toridae with a tiger lily flower crown on its head. Obtained through a WaterDom grab bag event for LEAP 2024. Art by FirozTaverbi
[quote name="TheSunTheGodsSaw" date="2021-07-23 18:39:30" ] I recently discovered that if you click on your treasure on the top right it brings you to your hoard. I never thought to click it and I've been playing since 2013 :| [/quote] I decided to investigate gems with that knowledge, and it takes you to the place where you buy gems!
I recently discovered that if you click on your treasure on the top right it brings you to your hoard. I never thought to click it and I've been playing since 2013 :|
I decided to investigate gems with that knowledge, and it takes you to the place where you buy gems!
Accent: Crocodile Friend!! Buy 'Accent:
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
A badge of a sturgeon gardener for Water's Aqua Garden push in 2024. Art by Dovalore A badge of a Sewer Toridae with a tiger lily flower crown on its head. Obtained through a WaterDom grab bag event for LEAP 2024. Art by FirozTaverbi
I did not find out about the forums till 3months in and the lightning forums even later, which is to bad since lightning does a lot of give aways to new players.
I did not find out about the forums till 3months in and the lightning forums even later, which is to bad since lightning does a lot of give aways to new players.
6170d1951dd00a76054e0be373068f46a32933c9.png
[quote name="Natron" date="2021-07-23 20:26:17" ] Not really an impressive dumb moment as I figured this out basically right after the dragon pages had been updated but here's some advice: if you click on the "Apparel" word in the Personal Style window on a dragon's page, it will take you directly to apparel customisation and you can skip the whole Customise page. [/quote] I have been playing for years and never knew this after the dragon profile update. B l e s s Y O u
Natron wrote on 2021-07-23 20:26:17:
I have been playing for years and never knew this after the dragon profile update.
B l e s s Y O u
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
FObX7rS.png
SPACER RBHJg0l.png
[quote name="TheSunTheGodsSaw" date="2021-07-23 18:39:30" ] I recently discovered that if you click on your treasure on the top right it brings you to your hoard. I never thought to click it and I've been playing since 2013 :| [/quote] I had no idea... 6 years playing and I've just now learned this.
I had no idea... 6 years playing and I've just now learned this.
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
1 2