Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Areas of map you want developed more
1 2 3
southern icefield
its like
frozen cLIFFS
southern icefield
its like
frozen cLIFFS
OY7Hxja.png
[quote name="WHDE" date="2021-07-22 12:08:13" ] [quote name="Moonsight" date="2021-07-22 12:05:13" ] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/777376282001276971/867843270059229224/unknown.png[/img] judging by the eye sockets, thats a mirror. why is the mirror so big? was it an ancestor? how did it die? what was large enough to kill it or did it die of natural causes? these are legitimate questions [/quote] Possibility of huge doggo draggo? :0 Whoa! [/quote] Looks more like a guardian skull, the horns aren’t like mirrors at all Those holes might not be eye holes [img]https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0739/2175/products/PhotoGrid_1571239736668_1024x1024.jpg?v=1580230230[/img] Skulls of large lizards often have holes in the sides that aren’t eyes
WHDE wrote on 2021-07-22 12:08:13:
Moonsight wrote on 2021-07-22 12:05:13:
unknown.png
judging by the eye sockets, thats a mirror. why is the mirror so big? was it an ancestor? how did it die? what was large enough to kill it or did it die of natural causes?

these are legitimate questions

Possibility of huge doggo draggo? :0 Whoa!
Looks more like a guardian skull, the horns aren’t like mirrors at all
Those holes might not be eye holes
[img]https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0739/2175/products/PhotoGrid_1571239736668_1024x1024.jpg?v=1580230230[/img]
Skulls of large lizards often have holes in the sides that aren’t eyes
66.png
@ceilingtile lol those are all the places i pointed out, glad we're on the same page :3c
@ceilingtile lol those are all the places i pointed out, glad we're on the same page :3c
old-oaks-2.png
Lowkey just like, all of fire. It's so barren...

Like please give us a cool factory or like vegetation somewhere. Some more cool features so that we can fabricate personal lore based on it. Some neato landmarks.

Like please give us a cool factory or like vegetation somewhere. Some more cool features so that we can fabricate personal lore based on it. Some neato landmarks.
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
Underneath Earth and Ice
Underneath Earth and Ice
tgKCVtZ.png
not really the map as much as places that aren't on the map. things like coli venues - there's a few with implied locations that are on the map (mire & bamboo falls) and the waterway is somewhere below the hewn city, but for most others we only really know the flight they're in. same for some of the places seen in scenes and vistas, for that matter - i wanna know where they are!!!

...it's fairly unlikely we'll get exact canon locations, alas. but i can always dream ;v;
not really the map as much as places that aren't on the map. things like coli venues - there's a few with implied locations that are on the map (mire & bamboo falls) and the waterway is somewhere below the hewn city, but for most others we only really know the flight they're in. same for some of the places seen in scenes and vistas, for that matter - i wanna know where they are!!!

...it's fairly unlikely we'll get exact canon locations, alas. but i can always dream ;v;
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
[quote name="Exlann" date="2021-07-22 14:11:49" ] Lowkey just like, all of fire. It's so barren... Like please give us a cool factory or like vegetation somewhere. Some more cool features so that we can fabricate personal lore based on it. Some neato landmarks. [/quote] There are no cool factories or features because Fire has no chill XD But seriously, volcanic earth is supposed to be super good for growing things but it’s just a barren wasteland that’s always on fire. I too would like to see some green.
Exlann wrote on 2021-07-22 14:11:49:

There are no cool factories or features because Fire has no chill XD

But seriously, volcanic earth is supposed to be super good for growing things but it’s just a barren wasteland that’s always on fire. I too would like to see some green.
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
TEMPEST SPIRES! EVERYTHING IN THE SHIFTING EXPANSE!
LIGHTNING IS OBVIOUSLY THE BEST FLIGHT IN SORNIETH.
TEMPEST SPIRES! EVERYTHING IN THE SHIFTING EXPANSE!
LIGHTNING IS OBVIOUSLY THE BEST FLIGHT IN SORNIETH.
AND-GOD-SAID.png
I'd really like to see more areas everywhere to be honest, but especially in light and lightning. I'd love to see more vegetation areas in lightning, like an area filled with lovely cacti and succulents. In light, I'd like to see an autumnal forest area.
I'd really like to see more areas everywhere to be honest, but especially in light and lightning. I'd love to see more vegetation areas in lightning, like an area filled with lovely cacti and succulents. In light, I'd like to see an autumnal forest area.
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
The Southern Icefield, definitely! I'm biased but as it is, all the locations feel kinda same-y. I'd love for an underground portion to be added, considering how many locations allude to underground aspects. Seriously, show us the hidden Gaoler tunnels! Let us be subterranean!

I'd also love for more locations in the Snowsquall Tundra area to be added, because it makes sense for large towns and even small cities to pop up in the most hospitable region. Give us a outpost as well, near the border to Arcane! Lore wise, it makes sense for a paranoid flight to set up an outpost near their one (mostly) land border
The Southern Icefield, definitely! I'm biased but as it is, all the locations feel kinda same-y. I'd love for an underground portion to be added, considering how many locations allude to underground aspects. Seriously, show us the hidden Gaoler tunnels! Let us be subterranean!

I'd also love for more locations in the Snowsquall Tundra area to be added, because it makes sense for large towns and even small cities to pop up in the most hospitable region. Give us a outpost as well, near the border to Arcane! Lore wise, it makes sense for a paranoid flight to set up an outpost near their one (mostly) land border
Scary Storybook [Lore] Progress Report
Shade Constructs [Lineage and Subspecies]
Sector 42 Hatchery [Lineage Dragons]
they/them, lore heavy lair, icicle
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1 2 3