Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Over five thousand users online
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
3k guests is still kind of odd, though. Is someone streaming the game? There's not too much you can do without logging in-- what could be up?
3k guests is still kind of odd, though. Is someone streaming the game? There's not too much you can do without logging in-- what could be up?
YUDrFCG.png
Is it an indexing bot for a search engine perhaps?
Is it an indexing bot for a search engine perhaps?
PdgyR10.png
Uhh that’s a lot of guests... wonder if they’re bots?
Uhh that’s a lot of guests... wonder if they’re bots?
Antique Oil Lamp Paleogene
she/her
I collect bug items and transmuted treasures
nnnnnn
Transmuted Treasure
It looks like a lot of users, but there's actually more guests than users actually playing the game. Did FR get streamed or talked about somewhere and other ppl are interested now? Who knows.
I'd like to point out that it's also a holiday weekend in the states and canada plus it's the last day of Brightshine too. Very interesting, I'm just thankful that there's no lag :D

Edit: over 6k?? that's the highest number I've ever seen o.o
It looks like a lot of users, but there's actually more guests than users actually playing the game. Did FR get streamed or talked about somewhere and other ppl are interested now? Who knows.
I'd like to point out that it's also a holiday weekend in the states and canada plus it's the last day of Brightshine too. Very interesting, I'm just thankful that there's no lag :D

Edit: over 6k?? that's the highest number I've ever seen o.o
tsKE8q5.png 11nVSmV.png

LF Vibrant Dragons

Art Dump!

Tot's Extra Dergs

IlQRgS6.png

Most of them are 'guests' tho? Bot Invasion 2: Electric Boogaloo?
Edit: I've been told it's Bot Invasion 3.
Most of them are 'guests' tho? Bot Invasion 2: Electric Boogaloo?
Edit: I've been told it's Bot Invasion 3.
There's 4k guests now. Very odd...
There's 4k guests now. Very odd...
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
either someone is streaming the game, it's a LOT of bots, or people just... wanna look at pretty dragons dfjhdjbk

but im surprised with the high amount of guests on o.o what the hell is happening
either someone is streaming the game, it's a LOT of bots, or people just... wanna look at pretty dragons dfjhdjbk

but im surprised with the high amount of guests on o.o what the hell is happening
could "guests" also refer to people playing but who have themselves set to invisble? doing that removes you from the online users list (among other things!)
could "guests" also refer to people playing but who have themselves set to invisble? doing that removes you from the online users list (among other things!)
they/them
[quote name="parasites" date="2021-07-03 11:26:00" ] either someone is streaming the game, it's a LOT of bots, or people just... wanna look at pretty dragons dfjhdjbk but im surprised with the high amount of guests on o.o what the hell is happening [/quote] no one streaming on twitch, just checked !
parasites wrote on 2021-07-03 11:26:00:

no one streaming on twitch, just checked !
I am on because i farm coli for some more currency....and in the middle of the week i had no time to farm....

also, since i realized that a pure ancient lair might sound cool the viridian labyrinth is not the BEST place for bigger dragons, at the moment most of my pairs are gaolers (floof)....so i changed my plans today and decided to go for a medium-small breed...my choice are skydancers OR veilspun (well i read that the Labyrinth is too hot for tundras, also i looked into the lore and think skydancers will find many insects and plant in the labyrinth, or if i stick with ancients....i will switch from gaolers to veils...they are tiny, so they can navigate in the labyrinth).
I am on because i farm coli for some more currency....and in the middle of the week i had no time to farm....

also, since i realized that a pure ancient lair might sound cool the viridian labyrinth is not the BEST place for bigger dragons, at the moment most of my pairs are gaolers (floof)....so i changed my plans today and decided to go for a medium-small breed...my choice are skydancers OR veilspun (well i read that the Labyrinth is too hot for tundras, also i looked into the lore and think skydancers will find many insects and plant in the labyrinth, or if i stick with ancients....i will switch from gaolers to veils...they are tiny, so they can navigate in the labyrinth).
My support for: All Eye Suggestions in one Thread / Cool Colours / Give/Get Triple-Gened Gaolers / Give/Get Gaoler Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7