Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Over five thousand users online
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Did critikal stream the game or something? So odd..
Did critikal stream the game or something? So odd..
l5KIkf4.png
Well, it’s back up again. Jeez…
Well, it’s back up again. Jeez…
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
[quote]There are currently 2352 users and 4900 guests visiting Flight Rising.[/quote]HUH
Quote:
There are currently 2352 users and 4900 guests visiting Flight Rising.
HUH
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
almost 5k
jeez! what is this??
almost 5k
jeez! what is this??
rHxG0s7.pngY5ILoot.png kaz | they/he/she | gay ace
lately i’ve been forgetful and unfocused, please ping me again if i didn’t respond!
I'm not sure if anyone has said it here or not, but someone on a discord server mentioned this could be partly due to an influx of people coming from art fight to draw people's dragons. Though over 4.5k would probably still be too high for it to be the explanation, but there's definitely a least a handful from there.
I'm not sure if anyone has said it here or not, but someone on a discord server mentioned this could be partly due to an influx of people coming from art fight to draw people's dragons. Though over 4.5k would probably still be too high for it to be the explanation, but there's definitely a least a handful from there.
ezgif-2-b18edf755b81.gif
guests out the wazoo holy heck
guests out the wazoo holy heck
square2.png sierra
she/her
fr + 2
it goes up and down? maybe a dev is streaming, idk
it goes up and down? maybe a dev is streaming, idk
rHxG0s7.pngY5ILoot.png kaz | they/he/she | gay ace
lately i’ve been forgetful and unfocused, please ping me again if i didn’t respond!
[quote name="Psiuser" date="2021-07-03 14:08:01" ] I'm not sure if anyone has said it here or not, but someone on a discord server mentioned this could be partly due to an influx of people coming from art fight to draw people's dragons. Though over 4.5k would probably still be too high for it to be the explanation, but there's definitely a least a handful from there. [/quote] Oh yeah Art Fight is happening too, idk FR is the kind of website to attract furries imo so maybe?
Psiuser wrote on 2021-07-03 14:08:01:
Oh yeah Art Fight is happening too, idk FR is the kind of website to attract furries imo so maybe?
l5KIkf4.png
7k people online now,, 2246 users and 4846 guests :sweats:
7k people online now,, 2246 users and 4846 guests :sweats:
"link • ufology
they/he/she
[quote name="Psiuser" date="2021-07-03 14:08:01" ] I'm not sure if anyone has said it here or not, but someone on a discord server mentioned this could be partly due to an influx of people coming from art fight to draw people's dragons. Though over 4.5k would probably still be too high for it to be the explanation, but there's definitely a least a handful from there. [/quote] Right… I totally forgot about art fight.
Psiuser wrote on 2021-07-03 14:08:01:

Right… I totally forgot about art fight.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7