Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favorite breeds?
1 2 3 4 5
I like gaolers, tundras, and wildclaws!
I like gaolers, tundras, and wildclaws!
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
Tlmcw5e.png
Tundras, Obelisks, Gaolers.

If it’s fluffy, I love it.
Tundras, Obelisks, Gaolers.

If it’s fluffy, I love it.
1) Coatls
2) Coatls
3) Coatls

Imperials are nice too, but no breed compares to Coatls.
1) Coatls
2) Coatls
3) Coatls

Imperials are nice too, but no breed compares to Coatls.
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
My favorite breed by design are Wildclaws, they look really similar to an alien race I imagined called "Torins", I came up with them as a kid, mostly inspired by the kangaroo dragons from that Dragonology book, but slowly became their own thing. It's just neat to see a professionally realized bipedal/raptor shaped dragon.

My second favorite would have to be Fae, most dragons who hatch with pretty colors/patterns that I can't bear to part with are Fae dragons, i have many of them in my hibden despite having little idea of what to do with them.
My favorite breed by design are Wildclaws, they look really similar to an alien race I imagined called "Torins", I came up with them as a kid, mostly inspired by the kangaroo dragons from that Dragonology book, but slowly became their own thing. It's just neat to see a professionally realized bipedal/raptor shaped dragon.

My second favorite would have to be Fae, most dragons who hatch with pretty colors/patterns that I can't bear to part with are Fae dragons, i have many of them in my hibden despite having little idea of what to do with them.
FL_QUD_THEMED_FORUM_SIG_1.png
Male wildclaws male wildclaws male wildclaws
Male wildclaws male wildclaws male wildclaws
Nocturnes prob.
Nocturnes prob.

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
Mirrors, Wildclaws and Skydancers prob
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
Tundras and Obelisks take the top. I'd like Gaolers more if they weren't Ancients or could be dressed.

Guardians are a very close second though.
Tundras and Obelisks take the top. I'd like Gaolers more if they weren't Ancients or could be dressed.

Guardians are a very close second though.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
oh gosh I like most of the dragon breeds it would be easier to list the ones don't like lol
I do try to keep the breeds in my clan varied so I don't have too many repeats I think I have more guardians out of the other breeds only becuase of the nature of my clan lore being a monarchy. With pearlcatchers and spirals the next most common in my lair, all three are breeds I really enjoy but I also have a soft spot for Imps and Wildclaws. Mirrors I like too but for some reason I don't have that many ^^
oh gosh I like most of the dragon breeds it would be easier to list the ones don't like lol
I do try to keep the breeds in my clan varied so I don't have too many repeats I think I have more guardians out of the other breeds only becuase of the nature of my clan lore being a monarchy. With pearlcatchers and spirals the next most common in my lair, all three are breeds I really enjoy but I also have a soft spot for Imps and Wildclaws. Mirrors I like too but for some reason I don't have that many ^^
tumblr_n7s8adjjdc1sl6hkto1_500.png
[quote name="Strangeflesh" date="2021-06-27 21:33:00" ] Mirrors, Wildclaws and Skydancers prob [/quote] Same here.
Strangeflesh wrote on 2021-06-27 21:33:00:
Same here.
I will put something here eventually.
1 2 3 4 5