Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favorite breeds?
1 2 3 4 5
I was wondering what everyone's favorite breeds are! While I like all breeds, I'm a big fan of fae, and Obelisks are already becoming a favorite, being giant dragon cats and all!
I was wondering what everyone's favorite breeds are! While I like all breeds, I'm a big fan of fae, and Obelisks are already becoming a favorite, being giant dragon cats and all!
r7LsxK2.png
I really like nocturnes, tundras, gaolers, snappers, and coatl!
I really like nocturnes, tundras, gaolers, snappers, and coatl!
snappers, obelisks, and tundras!! gaolers are cool too (werewolf dragons!!!!) but i wish you could dress them :[
snappers, obelisks, and tundras!! gaolers are cool too (werewolf dragons!!!!) but i wish you could dress them :[
[center][emoji=spiral happy size=2] [size=1]though obelisks and bogsneaks are a close second (especially their babies)[/size][/center]

though obelisks and bogsneaks are a close second (especially their babies)
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
Wildclaws, Imperials, Coatls and Obelisks (even though I don't have one yet).
I also like Spirals and Pearlcatchers, though I wouldn't say they are a favorite.
Wildclaws, Imperials, Coatls and Obelisks (even though I don't have one yet).
I also like Spirals and Pearlcatchers, though I wouldn't say they are a favorite.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
nocturnes[emoji=nocturne size=1] & banescales[emoji=banescale size=1] the eternal top 2...then coatls for solid 3rd
nocturnes & banescales
the eternal top 2...then coatls for solid 3rd
yzUX307.png
Wildclaws, Obelisks, Spirals, and Pealcatchers.

they just look the best to me I think imps look weird especially the males
Wildclaws, Obelisks, Spirals, and Pealcatchers.

they just look the best to me I think imps look weird especially the males
I love spikes and bared teeth. Ridgebacks, Banescales and Mirrors with spines tert are my favourites
I love spikes and bared teeth. Ridgebacks, Banescales and Mirrors with spines tert are my favourites
4OcJWXu.gif
I think the only breed where I like both poses equally is Coatls, so I guess that's my fave, but Obelisks are a close second.

My favorites by pose: F Skydancer, M Fae, F Guardian, M Imperial
I think the only breed where I like both poses equally is Coatls, so I guess that's my fave, but Obelisks are a close second.

My favorites by pose: F Skydancer, M Fae, F Guardian, M Imperial
image.gif
FR+3
I used to be Naaru
wishlist
probably faes, coatls, pearlcatchers, and wildclaws!
probably faes, coatls, pearlcatchers, and wildclaws!
14553.png FR+3
art shop
about
1 2 3 4 5