Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Oilbelisk
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@DriftingDreams I found this little guy in the AH for cheap, he does need some work though.
Link!

And please ping me when the thread is ready ^^

Edit: I forgot to put the link, I'm a genius XD
@DriftingDreams I found this little guy in the AH for cheap, he does need some work though.
Link!

And please ping me when the thread is ready ^^

Edit: I forgot to put the link, I'm a genius XD
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png 25.png
She/Her
INFP
FR+9
Italian
tumblr-inline-od6kgt-Jjs-Y1ts73zp-540.png cVcy6zz.png JtGOgID.gif tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png
@Hyatha I bought him! Thanks for finding him.
@Hyatha I bought him! Thanks for finding him.
oJK1fXV.png
[quote name="DriftingDreams" date="2021-06-21 16:33:53" ] The first two colors have to be Oilslick, not Obsidian. The tertiary color can be anywhere in the black range or orange-yellow range. The primary and secondary genes have to be Slime/Sludge (although Metallic/Alloy or Iridescent/Shimmer could work too). The tertiary gene can be Basic, Crackle, Smirch, or Capsule for the "dark tertiary" variation, and Glowtail, Smoke, or Firefly for the "fiery tert" variation. Any element is acceptable, but Light, Fire, Earth, or Shadow work the best for the look. Thank you so much for helping, I really appreciate it! Sorry if the needs are too specific. I'm so excited to get this started! [/quote] Oh Hi! This is such a cool idea! I will try to find a dragon that is similar to the original idea ( the one on the front page) to help out.
DriftingDreams wrote on 2021-06-21 16:33:53:

The first two colors have to be Oilslick, not Obsidian. The tertiary color can be anywhere in the black range or orange-yellow range. The primary and secondary genes have to be Slime/Sludge (although Metallic/Alloy or Iridescent/Shimmer could work too). The tertiary gene can be Basic, Crackle, Smirch, or Capsule for the "dark tertiary" variation, and Glowtail, Smoke, or Firefly for the "fiery tert" variation. Any element is acceptable, but Light, Fire, Earth, or Shadow work the best for the look.

Thank you so much for helping, I really appreciate it! Sorry if the needs are too specific. I'm so excited to get this started!

Oh Hi!
This is such a cool idea! I will try to find a dragon that is similar to the original idea ( the one on the front page) to help out.
Bamboo toilet paper!!
I am a pile of guinea pigs in a trench coat

A9-D5-DB86-9-D42-463-D-B11-E-EAE4-F986-E9-**.png
2203887-F-1-AA2-44-FE-9-D01-4527-CF5-E8-FAE.png
I have an Art Shop ooooh
@Sychra

Thank you!
@Sychra

Thank you!
oJK1fXV.png
I’d love to be pinged!

I’m sorry to say that I only have obsidian pairs, and I don’t think I have any terts in that range. I’d still like to help in any way possible, whether it be nesting or writing lore or even just storing dragons in my hibden!
I’d love to be pinged!

I’m sorry to say that I only have obsidian pairs, and I don’t think I have any terts in that range. I’d still like to help in any way possible, whether it be nesting or writing lore or even just storing dragons in my hibden!
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
@DriftingDreams
I would like to be pinged please
@DriftingDreams
I would like to be pinged please
qe7N2ik.png
@StormyPhoenix29 I think they used sunshine! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=15&gender=0&age=1&bodygene=41&body=70&winggene=41&wings=70&tertgene=54&tert=46&element=7&eyetype=6][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=70&bodygene=41&breed=15&element=7&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=46&tertgene=54&winggene=41&wings=70&auth=d8d783c852eba17e1006b4b92c4e870954922099&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url]
@StormyPhoenix29 I think they used sunshine!

dragon?age=1&body=70&bodygene=41&breed=15&element=7&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=46&tertgene=54&winggene=41&wings=70&auth=d8d783c852eba17e1006b4b92c4e870954922099&dummyext=prev.png
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
@fistfulofdragons @StormyPhoenix29 I did use Sunshine.
@fistfulofdragons @StormyPhoenix29 I did use Sunshine.
oJK1fXV.png
@DriftingDreams I'd like to be pinged
@DriftingDreams I'd like to be pinged
Qe81j53.png
@StormyPhoenix29

Mind if I use some of your lore ideas for the subspecies?
@StormyPhoenix29

Mind if I use some of your lore ideas for the subspecies?
oJK1fXV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10