Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Half-baked Obelisk
1 2 3
Babies with Filigree are broken too.
dragon?age=0&body=148&bodygene=12&breed=15&element=10&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=45&tertgene=21&winggene=17&wings=80&auth=488fcc239ffa581ac9f78f7ddc2a439476e861cd&dummyext=prev.png
Babies with Filigree are broken too.
dragon?age=0&body=148&bodygene=12&breed=15&element=10&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=45&tertgene=21&winggene=17&wings=80&auth=488fcc239ffa581ac9f78f7ddc2a439476e861cd&dummyext=prev.png
434-Ga-ZA-1.png
The translucent mane due to stained looks really cool tho…
The translucent mane due to stained looks really cool tho…
66.png
...yikes
...yikes
- she/her
- fr+3
- badges
BXMA6Ma.gif
I feel like at some point using a script for this becomes inefficient rather than efficient lol
I feel like at some point using a script for this becomes inefficient rather than efficient lol

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
[quote name="Shirotsuki" date="2021-06-17 12:55:13" ] I know FR is known for it's art errors, but how in the world does a breed launch with this many problems? What's worse is we don't exactly have a good track record of things being fixed either. I really wish the devs would take even one day a month and dedicate it solely to gene errors/bugs and actually start fixing things instead of letting them pile up for 8 years. [/quote] They did do a lot of gene fixes like… several months ago? However, we just accumulated even more bugs (some of which make full dragons disappear) in that time frame. I really hope they start focusing on gene bug fixes again soon because [i]genes are incredibly integral to the gameplay on Flight Rising.[/i] It’s better to address the bugs sooner instead of later. The longer the wait, the more people will buy these broken genes, increasing the odds of a massive backlash if they are fixed. Even just a simple “Hey, heads up! These genes are currently broken!” would help somewhat. I say this not because I hate Flight Rising. I deeply love this game, but they really need to start fixing these issues. It’s very frustrating trying to scry a dragon and having the dragon be messed up or straight up not be there, ya know?
Shirotsuki wrote on 2021-06-17 12:55:13:
I know FR is known for it's art errors, but how in the world does a breed launch with this many problems? What's worse is we don't exactly have a good track record of things being fixed either. I really wish the devs would take even one day a month and dedicate it solely to gene errors/bugs and actually start fixing things instead of letting them pile up for 8 years.

They did do a lot of gene fixes like… several months ago? However, we just accumulated even more bugs (some of which make full dragons disappear) in that time frame. I really hope they start focusing on gene bug fixes again soon because genes are incredibly integral to the gameplay on Flight Rising.

It’s better to address the bugs sooner instead of later. The longer the wait, the more people will buy these broken genes, increasing the odds of a massive backlash if they are fixed. Even just a simple “Hey, heads up! These genes are currently broken!” would help somewhat.

I say this not because I hate Flight Rising. I deeply love this game, but they really need to start fixing these issues. It’s very frustrating trying to scry a dragon and having the dragon be messed up or straight up not be there, ya know?
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
@ViperidaeX oof it took me so long to notice what was wrong with that filigree ldududwgiu
We should make a bug report with all of these
edit: I LOVE THE FACT YOU'RE COLLECTING WINGLESS OBBIES HAHAH
@ViperidaeX oof it took me so long to notice what was wrong with that filigree ldududwgiu
We should make a bug report with all of these
edit: I LOVE THE FACT YOU'RE COLLECTING WINGLESS OBBIES HAHAH
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
That obelisk looks like I colored it xD
That obelisk looks like I colored it xD
unknown.png
Someone just took an eraser to him didn't they
Someone just took an eraser to him didn't they
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
[quote name="JoweeTheRaposa" date="2021-06-17 13:22:49" ]I really hope they start focusing on gene bug fixes again soon because [i]genes are incredibly integral to the gameplay on Flight Rising.[/i][/quote] I feel like if there was an announcement that for like the next couple of months there was just gonna be this massive parade of gene and apparel fixes, people would be more or less okay with that. Like, would I like to get a new Ancient soonish? Sure. I'd prefer to have fully functional dragons and clothes without clots of color outside the lines lot more, however.
JoweeTheRaposa wrote on 2021-06-17 13:22:49:
I really hope they start focusing on gene bug fixes again soon because genes are incredibly integral to the gameplay on Flight Rising.

I feel like if there was an announcement that for like the next couple of months there was just gonna be this massive parade of gene and apparel fixes, people would be more or less okay with that. Like, would I like to get a new Ancient soonish? Sure. I'd prefer to have fully functional dragons and clothes without clots of color outside the lines lot more, however.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Amayai
Someone has made a full list of art errors already :), so that's taken care of.
They look cool, and if it gets fixed, I really like shamrock anyways lol!
@Amayai
Someone has made a full list of art errors already :), so that's taken care of.
They look cool, and if it gets fixed, I really like shamrock anyways lol!
434-Ga-ZA-1.png
1 2 3