Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | your feelings about the new breed?
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 40 41
I'm thrilled that we have a new breed, AND it's a modern! However, I honestly feel I would have enjoyed them more as an ancient breed. Like others have said, their designs are kinda busy and it reminds me a lot of a tundra with chunky paws. I like their designs and all 3 poses, they're gorgeous and fit the earth theme nicely. But I'm having a hard time finding gene/apparel combos that i actually like on these guys.
I'm thrilled that we have a new breed, AND it's a modern! However, I honestly feel I would have enjoyed them more as an ancient breed. Like others have said, their designs are kinda busy and it reminds me a lot of a tundra with chunky paws. I like their designs and all 3 poses, they're gorgeous and fit the earth theme nicely. But I'm having a hard time finding gene/apparel combos that i actually like on these guys.
THEY'RE MY NEW SECOND FAVORITE BREED I LOVE THEM.
THEY'RE MY NEW SECOND FAVORITE BREED I LOVE THEM.
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
Big puppies. I am in love.
Big puppies. I am in love.
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
3dLene.png
Absolutely love them, especially the female pose!
Absolutely love them, especially the female pose!
I really love the new breed. My only issue with them is the amount of gene errors they have.
I really love the new breed. My only issue with them is the amount of gene errors they have.
53000751854_682e4ca757_o.png
I really like the obbies. There are a few things that annoy me though. To me the hatchling looks… too busy? It’s cute, but I have a hard time liking one that’s all gened up.

I’m slightly annoyed that one of my favorite terts (capsule) isn’t very visible on the female pose, probably due to the fluffiness.

Otherwise, if they made plushies of these guys, take my money!
I really like the obbies. There are a few things that annoy me though. To me the hatchling looks… too busy? It’s cute, but I have a hard time liking one that’s all gened up.

I’m slightly annoyed that one of my favorite terts (capsule) isn’t very visible on the female pose, probably due to the fluffiness.

Otherwise, if they made plushies of these guys, take my money!
CC16.gif pastcat.png
I don't mind them but they're going to grow on me a bit. I still love my Gaolers more but these guys have potential.

I think they're a good compromise for earthies though. They now have snappers which are bulky and tough and something cuter and softer.
I don't mind them but they're going to grow on me a bit. I still love my Gaolers more but these guys have potential.

I think they're a good compromise for earthies though. They now have snappers which are bulky and tough and something cuter and softer.
lik2pA1X.jpg
I quite like them! They're probably not my tippy top all time favorites, but they're a very nice addition to the site. As to being a satisfactory reward, I'm personally a weirdo who actually isn't particularly interested in new modern breeds. I'm more interested in new genes, so (in terms of immediate excitement) I actually like ancient releases more since they come with new exclusive genes. But I also recognize that moderns have more staying power and overall versatility, so I'm certainly not disappointed in any way. I think this was a great event and I very much enjoyed it. Just the lore itself was a treat! I'm really looking forward to more efforts!
I quite like them! They're probably not my tippy top all time favorites, but they're a very nice addition to the site. As to being a satisfactory reward, I'm personally a weirdo who actually isn't particularly interested in new modern breeds. I'm more interested in new genes, so (in terms of immediate excitement) I actually like ancient releases more since they come with new exclusive genes. But I also recognize that moderns have more staying power and overall versatility, so I'm certainly not disappointed in any way. I think this was a great event and I very much enjoyed it. Just the lore itself was a treat! I'm really looking forward to more efforts!
Wua5ROf.png
I have fallen in love. The babies especially. I wish I could afford an army of perma hatchlings of these guys. The paws reaching out to me and the O face they have make me LOVE them sosososo much. They definitely make it to the top five favorites. Next to Wildclaw, imps, tundra, guardian
I have fallen in love. The babies especially. I wish I could afford an army of perma hatchlings of these guys. The paws reaching out to me and the O face they have make me LOVE them sosososo much. They definitely make it to the top five favorites. Next to Wildclaw, imps, tundra, guardian
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gifBVUXJUX.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.giftumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.pngGlow%20Skull%20Wind%20copy_zpsree98mey.png
Everything about them gives me dopamine. I love their adorable faces.

Also, was delightfully surprised to see Current did them good by really adding some depth in color to their mane and tail. Well... at least on the male pose. I haven't actually scryed on the female pose yet.
Everything about them gives me dopamine. I love their adorable faces.

Also, was delightfully surprised to see Current did them good by really adding some depth in color to their mane and tail. Well... at least on the male pose. I haven't actually scryed on the female pose yet.
I buy Exalt fodder! | I lend out Nature Nests!
lZEZOSe.png Tn4TEAZ.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 40 41