Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What to do with the other DD things?
1 2
I can't imagine the beams, blasting powder, and rope will be too useful, especially considering we don't have any further phases after this one. I'm still holding onto them, though-- any thoughts?
I can't imagine the beams, blasting powder, and rope will be too useful, especially considering we don't have any further phases after this one. I'm still holding onto them, though-- any thoughts?
YUDrFCG.png
@Dragonpals

Become Morshu (joking)

I think the game may be set up where you can still sell them via hoard if you wanted to? I haven't tested it out myself yet though
@Dragonpals

Become Morshu (joking)

I think the game may be set up where you can still sell them via hoard if you wanted to? I haven't tested it out myself yet though
Oh maybe they will just disappear
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
[quote name="Strangeflesh" date="2021-06-14 13:50:48" ] Oh maybe they will just disappear [/quote] I hope not- im holding onto my leftover items for sentimental reasons so i dont want em to vanish on me-
Strangeflesh wrote on 2021-06-14 13:50:48:
I hope not- im holding onto my leftover items for sentimental reasons so i dont want em to vanish on me-

• They/Them - It/Its - He/Him •
Call me Sliver or SOS for short (Copy + Paste my username when pinging me!)
Just a Rain World fan who loves dragons.
If you are able to hoardsell them, they are worth 1t each.
If you are able to hoardsell them, they are worth 1t each.
30oPYgq.png
I doubt they'll be useful, but I'm keeping one of each in my vault. Something to look back on in the future and say "oh yeah, Dustcarve Dig! I remember when that was a thing".
I doubt they'll be useful, but I'm keeping one of each in my vault. Something to look back on in the future and say "oh yeah, Dustcarve Dig! I remember when that was a thing".
v0bd3FH.png •FR +3
•DV: Greylag #19581
Project: Insecticon
[quote name="Greylag" date="2021-06-14 14:05:32" ] I doubt they'll be useful, but I'm keeping one of each in my vault. Something to look back on in the future and say "oh yeah, Dustcarve Dig! I remember when that was a thing". [/quote] same! starting to feel a little guilty about the one (1) lantern oil in my vault though.
Greylag wrote on 2021-06-14 14:05:32:

same! starting to feel a little guilty about the one (1) lantern oil in my vault though.
they/them
[quote name="AbsoluteRadiance" date="2021-06-14 14:45:58" ] [quote name="Greylag" date="2021-06-14 14:05:32" ] I doubt they'll be useful, but I'm keeping one of each in my vault. Something to look back on in the future and say "oh yeah, Dustcarve Dig! I remember when that was a thing". [/quote] same! starting to feel a little guilty about the one (1) lantern oil in my vault though. [/quote] Don’t feel bad, [size=2]I have 99[/size]
AbsoluteRadiance wrote on 2021-06-14 14:45:58:

same! starting to feel a little guilty about the one (1) lantern oil in my vault though.

Don’t feel bad, I have 99

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
Perhaps Crim will still ask for them?
Perhaps Crim will still ask for them?
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
[quote name="SunstonePhoenix" date="2021-06-14 14:47:38" ] [quote name="AbsoluteRadiance" date="2021-06-14 14:45:58" ] [quote name="Greylag" date="2021-06-14 14:05:32" ] I doubt they'll be useful, but I'm keeping one of each in my vault. Something to look back on in the future and say "oh yeah, Dustcarve Dig! I remember when that was a thing". [/quote] same! starting to feel a little guilty about the one (1) lantern oil in my vault though. [/quote] Don’t feel bad, [size=2]I have 99[/size] [/quote] [size=1]I do too[/size]
SunstonePhoenix wrote on 2021-06-14 14:47:38:
AbsoluteRadiance wrote on 2021-06-14 14:45:58:

Don’t feel bad, I have 99
I do too
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
1 2