Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Keeping, Selling, or Opening?
1 2 3 4 5
keeping, hopefully for the future when they're worth more or when i decide that i need the items ^_^
keeping, hopefully for the future when they're worth more or when i decide that i need the items ^_^
z8Qo9nt.gif

spencer - they/he/ix - fr +1
I'm gonna hold onto them until I get all the milestone rewards, then pop em all open at once.
I'm gonna hold onto them until I get all the milestone rewards, then pop em all open at once.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I'm holding on to it for now. The items are going to crash in price if anyone sells them right now.
I'm holding on to it for now. The items are going to crash in price if anyone sells them right now.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
like the fool i am, i immediately had to open it on impulse without checking the forums to find out what's inside
like the fool i am, i immediately had to open it on impulse without checking the forums to find out what's inside
Kino%20Maplestory.png dk Variant #246484 fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png
WISHLISTAVATAR
Mat | he/it | +0 FR Time
huhohhh dark-dragon-teenager-air-pixel.gif
The design appealed to me enough that I'm going to keep it.
The design appealed to me enough that I'm going to keep it.
jtgoRWq.png
Keeping! Though I have poor impulse control and tend to open a lot of the exclusive chests and such, I'm also a hardcore hoarder at heart, so it's probably just gonna sit in my vault till the end of time. X)
Keeping! Though I have poor impulse control and tend to open a lot of the exclusive chests and such, I'm also a hardcore hoarder at heart, so it's probably just gonna sit in my vault till the end of time. X)
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
I'm keeping mine for sure - might go and sell these sorts of event items in a few years, but for now it's mostly to keep the momento ^-^
I'm keeping mine for sure - might go and sell these sorts of event items in a few years, but for now it's mostly to keep the momento ^-^
whisp-magicksial-2.png
Heyo, I'm
Magick!

he/she/they
interchangeably

>:3c
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
:D We're a hoarder so we're going to keep the chest.
:D We're a hoarder so we're going to keep the chest.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Opened it I can’t bear having unopened things in my hoard I HAVE TO FIND OUT WHATS INSIDE
Opened it I can’t bear having unopened things in my hoard I HAVE TO FIND OUT WHATS INSIDE
HX0RiC0.png
wait people are getting more than 1 chest?
wait people are getting more than 1 chest?
1 2 3 4 5