Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Phase one done!
1 2 3 4 5
I hope Velya gets to nap soon too....
I hope Velya gets to nap soon too....
igmcfSH.pngPXjp8QF.pngOn4IJIp.pngxcRmvRB.pngprsdX1I.png
Oh ho ho, so the dig is on behalf of the Earthshaker...
Oh ho ho, so the dig is on behalf of the Earthshaker...
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
just noticed the little flag that goes with the digging materials in the banner above changed to "zzz"
just noticed the little flag that goes with the digging materials in the banner above changed to "zzz"
Ot3Ahks.jpg
I love velya's smile!
I love velya's smile!

_____

efacdede8267407a1b4b2a68e2c1544fcf3e95b5.png

____qiTymVx.png
________

Sleeping dragons are precious... please let no one go missing like in the lore entry
Sleeping dragons are precious... please let no one go missing like in the lore entry
97eTBKB.png
she smiles more widely if you click her dialogue now! she does mention fetter though.. i'll bet we end up finding him along the way.
she smiles more widely if you click her dialogue now! she does mention fetter though.. i'll bet we end up finding him along the way.
qcCoEff.png Shall We Dance?
x
3+ FRT - HE/IT - OUTFIT THREAD
Velya's new lore is... interesting to say the least
Velya's new lore is... interesting to say the least
2Q5YVhN.png vslbbes.gif
[quote name="BirdBagel" date="2021-06-08 20:23:09" ] if someone goes missing again please don't let it be the snapper [/quote] PROTECT THE SNAPPER
BirdBagel wrote on 2021-06-08 20:23:09:
if someone goes missing again please don't let it be the snapper
PROTECT THE SNAPPER
The sleeping dragons are so cute! I love how Edgar is lying on his back with his feet up in the air.

Also, the Snapper appears to be sleeping too? I thought Snappers didn't sleep. Maybe sleep is optional for them. Or maybe...the Snappers have been lying to us about being sleepless all along...
The sleeping dragons are so cute! I love how Edgar is lying on his back with his feet up in the air.

Also, the Snapper appears to be sleeping too? I thought Snappers didn't sleep. Maybe sleep is optional for them. Or maybe...the Snappers have been lying to us about being sleepless all along...
oJK1fXV.png
They all look so cute snoozing
They all look so cute snoozing
u94F7n8.pngweVsfE1.pngWMCEgD8.pngcTHZurb.pngoXMcrMA.png
1 2 3 4 5