Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Phase one done!
1 2 3 4 5
@Birdbagel

Some gems and t, a few foods. Its in the game database
@Birdbagel

Some gems and t, a few foods. Its in the game database
>Carvaiine (They/them)
>Signature is a mess, will maybe fix someday
>if I forgot about your commission, please just poke me. I get distracted easily.
At the end of the event we will unearth a sandworm.
At the end of the event we will unearth a sandworm.
What do Arcane dragons call magical shards? Starbucks.
The chest gives 80 of each food! The game database doesn't specify how much so I wasn't expecting that lol
The chest gives 80 of each food! The game database doesn't specify how much so I wasn't expecting that lol
JgS6j47.png she/her
pings ok!
FRQs ok!
that's gonna bring the price of reedhoppers down a loooot.
>Carvaiine (They/them)
>Signature is a mess, will maybe fix someday
>if I forgot about your commission, please just poke me. I get distracted easily.
[quote name="Carvaiine" date="2021-06-08 22:11:39" ] that's gonna bring the price of reedhoppers down a loooot. [/quote] rip all the people who make gems off em
Carvaiine wrote on 2021-06-08 22:11:39:
rip all the people who make gems off em
2Q5YVhN.png vslbbes.gif
phase one done and for some reason my brain still refuses to read "dust carve dig" i keep thinking of it as "durst cave dig". anyway yay progress toward fabulous prizes!
phase one done and for some reason my brain still refuses to read "dust carve dig" i keep thinking of it as "durst cave dig". anyway yay progress toward fabulous prizes!
a97e852d483a01bf2bb347e362a63656a3fb004b.png
we need more sitewide participation events like this
we need more sitewide participation events like this
stjohnswort.png

daffydil
daffy, she/her

[quote name="MiruMiruYoko" date="2021-06-08 20:22:14" ] the dergs be sleeping [/quote] [b]GET BACK TO WORK![/b]
MiruMiruYoko wrote on 2021-06-08 20:22:14:
the dergs be sleeping
GET BACK TO WORK!
AND-GOD-SAID.png
[quote name="Lavend3rDragon" date="2021-06-08 22:36:32" ] [quote name="Carvaiine" date="2021-06-08 22:11:39" ] that's gonna bring the price of reedhoppers down a loooot. [/quote] rip all the people who make gems off em [/quote] i make treasure out of them [emoji=skydancer sad size=1] oh well time to put them on my vault and hope their price rises when i realize i have them
Lavend3rDragon wrote on 2021-06-08 22:36:32:
Carvaiine wrote on 2021-06-08 22:11:39:
rip all the people who make gems off em
i make treasure out of them
oh well time to put them on my vault and hope their price rises when i realize i have them
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
I wonder how fast we'll complete phase 2 now we're in a downtime part! All there is to do for those of us who have already contributed items, is to hoard hoard hoard 'till tunnel two! I bet we'll see a decent immediate progress bump as soon as phase two starts and people dump all the items they've been saving.
I wonder how fast we'll complete phase 2 now we're in a downtime part! All there is to do for those of us who have already contributed items, is to hoard hoard hoard 'till tunnel two! I bet we'll see a decent immediate progress bump as soon as phase two starts and people dump all the items they've been saving.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
1 2 3 4 5