Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | am I the only one disappointed in this?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
I can see that for sure. I'm also not super pleased because I am a bit worried I'll miss a day because of outside commitments. But I think from the sounds of it as long as you donate once to ANY of the milestones you get the reward? So just from using your gathering turns today and donating what you find you should be good? I think?

I agree about the waiting though! I'm super impatient. lol
I can see that for sure. I'm also not super pleased because I am a bit worried I'll miss a day because of outside commitments. But I think from the sounds of it as long as you donate once to ANY of the milestones you get the reward? So just from using your gathering turns today and donating what you find you should be good? I think?

I agree about the waiting though! I'm super impatient. lol
cb97ddd4-47eb-11e7-9a25-11207adb8873.gifbd02d84f-4804-11e7-83b1-b56db8b8415b.giff4c9992b-47ff-11e7-8b02-b56db8b8415b.gif529be394-47cd-11e7-af75-11207adb8873.gif5f64622b-47cd-11e7-b940-11207adb8873.gif5807c18f-480e-11e7-9dd4-b56db8b8415b.gif5f64622b-47cd-11e7-b940-11207adb8873.gif529be394-47cd-11e7-af75-11207adb8873.gif000653c0-4800-11e7-b454-b56db8b8415b.gif31b4737d-47f9-11e7-a649-11207adb8873.gifd3ff9d7a-47eb-11e7-a31f-11207adb8873.gif
You can't please everyone, and I think the staff needs to learn that.

Personally I think this is one of the best anniversary events, and a way to bring more actual gameplay into the mix which I've always wanted.
You can't please everyone, and I think the staff needs to learn that.

Personally I think this is one of the best anniversary events, and a way to bring more actual gameplay into the mix which I've always wanted.
aww i love it... but waiting for the end reward... ahh i wanna know where we go, where we went, right at the tunnel end... [emoji=music notes size=1]
aww i love it... but waiting for the end reward...

ahh i wanna know where we go,
where we went,
right at the tunnel end...
My support for: All Eye Suggestions in one Thread / Cool Colours / Give/Get Triple-Gened Gaolers / Give/Get Gaoler Dragons
I love this event, but I do agree that it is kind of anticlimactic- previous anniversaries have launched a whole new feature, and this one is kind of like that, but instead you have to wait a long time for the entire thing to come out. Sort of like having the anniversary update being like an outline for a future update.

I do love it and I understand the hype, but I wish there was a little more that we can get now rather than far in the future. But I am very impatient in general lol
I love this event, but I do agree that it is kind of anticlimactic- previous anniversaries have launched a whole new feature, and this one is kind of like that, but instead you have to wait a long time for the entire thing to come out. Sort of like having the anniversary update being like an outline for a future update.

I do love it and I understand the hype, but I wish there was a little more that we can get now rather than far in the future. But I am very impatient in general lol
PX2x8Tb.pngimage-9.pngWCSunday.pngFragmented-Tablet.pngKelBIQc.png
I don't mind much personally. Sure there is a tiny disappointment of not being able to make instant dragon moneyz but I respect the fact they're trying something completely new. I'm sure it'll be worth it in the end (I can't see this being like eyepocalypse at least lol)

Edit: might've been cool if it was balanced with more instant rewards along the lines of the scenes as well. Then it would be ideal, but again, I'm not bothered - it's a cool concept that requires work rather than just being handed to us
I don't mind much personally. Sure there is a tiny disappointment of not being able to make instant dragon moneyz but I respect the fact they're trying something completely new. I'm sure it'll be worth it in the end (I can't see this being like eyepocalypse at least lol)

Edit: might've been cool if it was balanced with more instant rewards along the lines of the scenes as well. Then it would be ideal, but again, I'm not bothered - it's a cool concept that requires work rather than just being handed to us
IMG-7121.png

They/Them || || Digital Artist
FR+8/GMT
I can't be disappointed with the new content. This gives us all a few new goals, a fun new topic to discuss, and a lot of collaboration (i mean at least it will feel that way). Things that weren't as exciting to do before now have more incentive. I love it.

I can't be disappointed with the new content. This gives us all a few new goals, a fun new topic to discuss, and a lot of collaboration (i mean at least it will feel that way). Things that weren't as exciting to do before now have more incentive. I love it.

TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
[quote name="seclusion" date="2021-06-08 09:41:15" ] [quote name="@Fluttering" date="2021-06-08 09:39:24" ] I was disappointed at first when I saw the post but then I realized the reward is probably a new modern so now I'm super excited! [/quote] [/quote] Sorry for the question, but what lead you to this conclusion? Just wondering if you meant specific wording choices that indicated this.
seclusion wrote on 2021-06-08 09:41:15:
@Fluttering wrote on 2021-06-08 09:39:24:
I was disappointed at first when I saw the post but then I realized the reward is probably a new modern so now I'm super excited!
Sorry for the question, but what lead you to this conclusion? Just wondering if you meant specific wording choices that indicated this.

tumblr_owx0mlGX951u3wsjco6_r1_250.png
[quote name="Fluttering" date="2021-06-08 09:39:24" ] I was disappointed at first when I saw the post but then I realized the reward is probably a new modern so now I'm super excited! [/quote] idk if it's gonna be a modern, but whatever it is will be awesome!!
Fluttering wrote on 2021-06-08 09:39:24:
I was disappointed at first when I saw the post but then I realized the reward is probably a new modern so now I'm super excited!

idk if it's gonna be a modern, but whatever it is will be awesome!!
really hoping this is a fun buildup to a new breed!
really hoping this is a fun buildup to a new breed!
ampharos.png 20 | any pronouns | about me | accents |
Idk, I'm pretty enthused! For people who were expecting or hoping for something specific, I can see why it would be underwhelming? But I was expecting some big release, so the fact that the anniversary event is an actual event and not just a glorified update tickles me.

It's something completely new that the site has never done before, and something nobody predicted, so I'm happy with it! There's almost certainly a new breed at the end of this, whether modern or ancient, and it's a fun way to let people feel like a part of the bigger community working toward a common goal. It's like the camaraderie of dom but site-wide. I think it's brilliant. I can only imagine how much hard work has gone into making this event behind the scenes, and I'm just hoping the prize at the end will also be something I like!
Idk, I'm pretty enthused! For people who were expecting or hoping for something specific, I can see why it would be underwhelming? But I was expecting some big release, so the fact that the anniversary event is an actual event and not just a glorified update tickles me.

It's something completely new that the site has never done before, and something nobody predicted, so I'm happy with it! There's almost certainly a new breed at the end of this, whether modern or ancient, and it's a fun way to let people feel like a part of the bigger community working toward a common goal. It's like the camaraderie of dom but site-wide. I think it's brilliant. I can only imagine how much hard work has gone into making this event behind the scenes, and I'm just hoping the prize at the end will also be something I like!
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31