Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Monday, June 7th
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23
I plan on celebrating the anniversary! I can't wait to see what comes out (tho I'll admit I'm not looking forward to see all the FRD posts being about the same thing haha). I'll be going up for vacation with very little internet, so unfortunately that'll be about it for the week.
I plan on celebrating the anniversary! I can't wait to see what comes out (tho I'll admit I'm not looking forward to see all the FRD posts being about the same thing haha). I'll be going up for vacation with very little internet, so unfortunately that'll be about it for the week.
PJEKw3i.pngOgf6rFV.pngLpWn6Hu.png
Leveling, maybe write some lore for my dergs, putting up some last-minute auction house items so I can obtain a few more gems before the update hits... The usual.

Constantly checking the forums and world map for any hints.
Leveling, maybe write some lore for my dergs, putting up some last-minute auction house items so I can obtain a few more gems before the update hits... The usual.

Constantly checking the forums and world map for any hints.
WEtoEVH.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-06-07 10:02:20" ] [quote name="@Falinks" date="2021-06-07 09:35:48" ] No, what are your plans? [/quote] [spoiler][i][url=https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ][redacted][/url][/i][/spoiler] [/quote] I KNEW this was going to happen and I clicked on it anyway.
Aequorin wrote on 2021-06-07 10:02:20:
@Falinks wrote on 2021-06-07 09:35:48:
No, what are your plans?

[redacted]

I KNEW this was going to happen and I clicked on it anyway.
Wishlist | They/Them or Xe/Zir | Please ping me!
my plans? watch the chaos unfold
my plans? watch the chaos unfold
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
My plans?? Being prepared to spend a lot of treasure/gems on whatever happens tomorrow, if necessary. Super excited. Hopeful that it's a new modern breed, that'd really make my day [emoji=heart size=1] The fact that staff isn't telling people (yet) to "not get their hopes up" like they have many times in the past kinda makes my hopes go even higher hhh but I'm sure whatever it is even if it's not a new modern breed will be really nice !
My plans?? Being prepared to spend a lot of treasure/gems on whatever happens tomorrow, if necessary. Super excited. Hopeful that it's a new modern breed, that'd really make my day The fact that staff isn't telling people (yet) to "not get their hopes up" like they have many times in the past kinda makes my hopes go even higher hhh

but I'm sure whatever it is even if it's not a new modern breed will be really nice !

a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

Depends on whats in store for us tomorrow! So hyped!

For no reason, in particular... what are your thoughts on the update Aeq? >.>
Depends on whats in store for us tomorrow! So hyped!

For no reason, in particular... what are your thoughts on the update Aeq? >.>
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
I'm hyped for the anniversary! I really have no idea what it could be, so I'm very curious!
I'm hyped for the anniversary! I really have no idea what it could be, so I'm very curious!
jCVhFoZ.gif
Oh wow. Aequorin, you got me!

Plans for the week are: job applications, job applications, job applications.
Oh wow. Aequorin, you got me!

Plans for the week are: job applications, job applications, job applications.
LxbWmll.png
-slides over a single shiny rock-
So uh hows that modern progress going? ;)
-slides over a single shiny rock-
So uh hows that modern progress going? ;)
|Art Shop|Wish List|He/Him/It/Its
Take a guess, Aequorin!

Joking, I’m looking forward to the update and also scrying Castlevania fandragons!
Take a guess, Aequorin!

Joking, I’m looking forward to the update and also scrying Castlevania fandragons!
HX0RiC0.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23