Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Monday, June 7th
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23
Coli and potentially doing a small lair cleanout! I'd also like to get some lore done, but that's very unlikely.
Coli and potentially doing a small lair cleanout! I'd also like to get some lore done, but that's very unlikely.
lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
My plans entirely depend on what you all do for the anniversary, and I think you all know that! [emoji=banescale winking size=2]
My plans entirely depend on what you all do for the anniversary, and I think you all know that!
6ntc1cC.jpg
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-06-07 10:02:20" ] [quote name="Falinks" date="2021-06-07 09:35:48" ] No, what are your plans? [/quote] [spoiler][i][url=https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ][redacted][/url][/i][/spoiler] [/quote] aequorin! i recognize that link, i thought better of you! /j my plans are to do school and (figuratively) cry over maintenance while it's on :'D
Aequorin wrote on 2021-06-07 10:02:20:
Falinks wrote on 2021-06-07 09:35:48:
No, what are your plans?

[redacted]

aequorin! i recognize that link, i thought better of you! /j

my plans are to do school and (figuratively) cry over maintenance while it's on :'D
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-06-07 10:02:20" ] [quote name="@Falinks" date="2021-06-07 09:35:48" ] No, what are your plans? [/quote] [spoiler][i][url=https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ][redacted][/url][/i][/spoiler] [/quote] In my pursuit of spoilers to quell my mind.... I have been... the gotten
Aequorin wrote on 2021-06-07 10:02:20:
@Falinks wrote on 2021-06-07 09:35:48:
No, what are your plans?

[redacted]

In my pursuit of spoilers to quell my mind.... I have been... the gotten
tumblr_psu07vDe6C1wogl4wo1_100.png - She/They/It | Hy/Hymn/Hymnself -
- Adult | Sagittarius | G1 Lover -
- "we go where no one goes" -
gonna work on adopts, play minecraft, and frantically refresh the site and tumblr
gonna work on adopts, play minecraft, and frantically refresh the site and tumblr
–micah
–they/them
–fr +3
gk0Ty8n.png
i'll be coming up with increasingly unlikely theories and hoping that one of them is somehow right <3
i'll be coming up with increasingly unlikely theories and hoping that one of them is somehow right <3
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
attempt to study for exams n yell over the anniversary meanwhile
attempt to study for exams n yell over the anniversary meanwhile
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Be impatient about the anniversary update
Be impatient about the anniversary update
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
Got exams then revision, and by the time I finish it'll be 8:00 FR time. Then comes The Waiting for maintenance to end

Probably several times throughout that I'll forget about the anni and get confused as I try to get on site

Then... Anniversary time! What I'll do? Probably nothing, as I have 20g and 300t to my name rn
Got exams then revision, and by the time I finish it'll be 8:00 FR time. Then comes The Waiting for maintenance to end

Probably several times throughout that I'll forget about the anni and get confused as I try to get on site

Then... Anniversary time! What I'll do? Probably nothing, as I have 20g and 300t to my name rn
MZeTqmO.png Avatar Dragon
shld we b scared wif da replies we got?
shld we b scared wif da replies we got?
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png