Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Triskele Hub - MOVED! NEW THREAD LINKS!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 142 143
@LithoLab

I'd like to be a Wind nester! Could I be added to the pinglist?
@LithoLab

I'd like to be a Wind nester! Could I be added to the pinglist?
KvxzF3W.pngJcdyE1n.png opcExsG.png
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
FObX7rS_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelFObX7rS_d.png
@RoyalSorceress @Loquaciousky

1) I'll fix the typo!

2) The Banners and Buttons will be kept! They're being moved to this thread so as to not clutter the main thread. However, if folks request they move back to the main thread I'll be more than happy to put the code there as well. :>

@CassieRose

Added to the pinglist!
@RoyalSorceress @Loquaciousky

1) I'll fix the typo!

2) The Banners and Buttons will be kept! They're being moved to this thread so as to not clutter the main thread. However, if folks request they move back to the main thread I'll be more than happy to put the code there as well. :>

@CassieRose

Added to the pinglist!
russell_litholab.png He/they | FR+2 | I use tone indicators!
Plague Push Hub
Abiding Vanguard
Nest Rentals
2021-08-11_LithoLab.png
This is just an outsider tossing their 2 cents of good vibes, but I hope you guys get triskele nests all figured out, best of luck ! I run active nest rentals 2.0 (am also a backup nester there) and I've noticed we are getting more pings lately (like we are getting overloaded h), I guess this is the reason why. You guys are important to the nest rental ecosystem so best wishes to you all to get your service running again !!
This is just an outsider tossing their 2 cents of good vibes, but I hope you guys get triskele nests all figured out, best of luck ! I run active nest rentals 2.0 (am also a backup nester there) and I've noticed we are getting more pings lately (like we are getting overloaded h), I guess this is the reason why. You guys are important to the nest rental ecosystem so best wishes to you all to get your service running again !!

bannerart_2021.png
@SCB @IllusiveFox @LenaV @CassieRose

The new thread will be going up soon! Are you all still interested in becoming nesters for Triskele's?

If so, there's a couple things to know!

- 5kt is the base fee for nesting (tips may leeway more from renters)
- After 5 rentals with Triskele Nests, a renter receives a free nest as a loyalty courtesy
--> Nest rentals are tracked in a spreadsheet (will be up soon!)
- Monthly activity checks will take place here in the staff thread! If you can no longer provide nest rentals, you are more than welcome to step back (or wait on stand-by if you know you'll be back)
@SCB @IllusiveFox @LenaV @CassieRose

The new thread will be going up soon! Are you all still interested in becoming nesters for Triskele's?

If so, there's a couple things to know!

- After 5 rentals with Triskele Nests, a renter receives a free nest as a loyalty courtesy
- Monthly activity checks will take place here in the staff thread! If you can no longer provide nest rentals, you are more than welcome to step back (or wait on stand-by if you know you'll be back)
Plague Push Hub
Abiding Vanguard
Nest Rentals
2021-08-11_LithoLab.png
I rented from Triskele a few times (I had trouble getting a hold of Light nests in other rental threads, and you all were always good about it and helped me a lot), so I'm really rooting for you guys and wishing you luck on revamping your thread! c:

( If you have need of main/backup Ice nests, I would be willing to lend if you have trouble getting any initially! I hope it's okay to offer that. )
I rented from Triskele a few times (I had trouble getting a hold of Light nests in other rental threads, and you all were always good about it and helped me a lot), so I'm really rooting for you guys and wishing you luck on revamping your thread! c:

( If you have need of main/backup Ice nests, I would be willing to lend if you have trouble getting any initially! I hope it's okay to offer that. )
UwPE0Qp.png
@LithoLab

Yes, I'm still interested in being a Wind nester!
@LithoLab

Yes, I'm still interested in being a Wind nester!
KvxzF3W.pngJcdyE1n.png opcExsG.png
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
FObX7rS_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelFObX7rS_d.png
@jotunn

Thank you!! And the offer is greatly appreciated. If we can't find any ice nesters in the beginning I'll be sure to reach out :)
@jotunn

Thank you!! And the offer is greatly appreciated. If we can't find any ice nesters in the beginning I'll be sure to reach out :)
Plague Push Hub
Abiding Vanguard
Nest Rentals
2021-08-11_LithoLab.png
I’d still be interested! Thank you for getting this all set up!
I’d still be interested! Thank you for getting this all set up!
@LithoLab

I'm interested in being a Shadow nester! I am a mostly g1 lair so I don't really breed my dragons and I'd love to help others out with achieving their dream eye dragons! c: I'm on fr multiple times every day, and I have discord if that is wanted!
@LithoLab

I'm interested in being a Shadow nester! I am a mostly g1 lair so I don't really breed my dragons and I'd love to help others out with achieving their dream eye dragons! c: I'm on fr multiple times every day, and I have discord if that is wanted!
Tm63Ief.pngwqnTQE2.pngXB8NBmR.pngWQA384m.png
@Macroura

We'd love to have you join the team, but first there's a couple things to know!

- Monthly activity checks will take place here in the staff thread! If you can no longer provide nest rentals, you are more than welcome to step back (or wait on stand-by if you know you'll be back
@Macroura

We'd love to have you join the team, but first there's a couple things to know!

- Monthly activity checks will take place here in the staff thread! If you can no longer provide nest rentals, you are more than welcome to step back (or wait on stand-by if you know you'll be back
Plague Push Hub
Abiding Vanguard
Nest Rentals
2021-08-11_LithoLab.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 142 143