Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is your crazy long term goal?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Geneing all of my oldest dragons and upgrading/organizing my lair
Geneing all of my oldest dragons and upgrading/organizing my lair
Have a bust artwork for all of my dragons from my two favourite artists (Suasion and Desecrated). I love their works way too much! c:
Slowly but surely I am getting close to this goal. After that I will go for fullbody artworks. ^^

Another long term goal is to get every familiar - except the sprites and the KS ones - and to awaken all of them. It will going to take for a while because I would like to get most of these familiars for free - so by chests and Coli. I need the gems for my art collection so I have to obtain them in the harder way. ^^'
Have a bust artwork for all of my dragons from my two favourite artists (Suasion and Desecrated). I love their works way too much! c:
Slowly but surely I am getting close to this goal. After that I will go for fullbody artworks. ^^

Another long term goal is to get every familiar - except the sprites and the KS ones - and to awaken all of them. It will going to take for a while because I would like to get most of these familiars for free - so by chests and Coli. I need the gems for my art collection so I have to obtain them in the harder way. ^^'
jbyQtHP.png
Full bestiary. Common goal
Full bestiary. Common goal
EBzxWRy.png *
Wishlist
FR+3
Collecting Mammertee Plushes
alMN0i2.png vfbW8E9.png
full lvl25 + stones lair :P
full lvl25 + stones lair :P
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
full g1 lair, all leveled to 25 and all wildclaws .. exception of maybe a few non g1 imperials

and to finally finish my scatter project
full g1 lair, all leveled to 25 and all wildclaws .. exception of maybe a few non g1 imperials

and to finally finish my scatter project
Lore for all my dragons. At least one piece of art for all my dragons. Complete all gene and outfit plans... then maybe get a wind sprite.

(I know these are all easy goals but I have an extreme aversion to money)
Lore for all my dragons. At least one piece of art for all my dragons. Complete all gene and outfit plans... then maybe get a wind sprite.

(I know these are all easy goals but I have an extreme aversion to money)

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

gen1 imp
gene all of my dragpons and level to 25
XXX g1
gen1 imp
gene all of my dragpons and level to 25
XXX g1
rHxG0s7.pngY5ILoot.png kaz | they/he/she | gay ace
lately i’ve been forgetful and unfocused, please ping me again if i didn’t respond!
Full bestiary. I'm currently half way to a boolean. Then after that I'm hoping to hatch a XXX gen 1 plague dragon :} I've pretty much ensured I'll never leave this site.
Full bestiary. I'm currently half way to a boolean. Then after that I'm hoping to hatch a XXX gen 1 plague dragon :} I've pretty much ensured I'll never leave this site.
Accent Shop
Well I..I actually don't really have a crazy one anymore, since I finally got Deus.
I mean I guess I could make newbie me happy and start saving to get a Bone Fiend after I've paid off my debt and finished my permas :think:
Well I..I actually don't really have a crazy one anymore, since I finally got Deus.
I mean I guess I could make newbie me happy and start saving to get a Bone Fiend after I've paid off my debt and finished my permas :think:
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
Fully expanded lair and hibden. I want like 600+ dragons. Considering that I've been here for 8 years and am nowhere close,,, very long term goal indeed.
Fully expanded lair and hibden. I want like 600+ dragons. Considering that I've been here for 8 years and am nowhere close,,, very long term goal indeed.
jCVhFoZ.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14