Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is your crazy long term goal?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
*gestures vaguely to coli venue challenge* + genes/art/etc. for each egg drop.
Scattering Eyepocalypse to something as funny as the hatch.
I'd also like to try to get a Raffle dragon sometime.
*gestures vaguely to coli venue challenge* + genes/art/etc. for each egg drop.
Scattering Eyepocalypse to something as funny as the hatch.
I'd also like to try to get a Raffle dragon sometime.
- Coli Addiction Quest/Challenge Thread
1mil gems, maybe 2mil. g1 antique xxx imp w/earth eyes
1mil gems, maybe 2mil. g1 antique xxx imp w/earth eyes
v6C5M8v.png sometimes looking for:
melting/brewing
fodder leveling
grinding
gem sales
Getting all Elemental Sprites, 3 more to go, but one of them is a Light sprite so moneywise I'm not even a halfway through :')

...And completing bestiary
Getting all Elemental Sprites, 3 more to go, but one of them is a Light sprite so moneywise I'm not even a halfway through :')

...And completing bestiary
Fully expand my lair. Complete all projects. Complete my bestiary (using Fiona is allowed). Get all permas to 25, and then give them all viable builds for Coli.

Breed a triple using only non-double G1 dragons. Maybe.
Fully expand my lair. Complete all projects. Complete my bestiary (using Fiona is allowed). Get all permas to 25, and then give them all viable builds for Coli.

Breed a triple using only non-double G1 dragons. Maybe.
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
i gave up on boolean, i simply do not care enough and thanks to fiona i have the chests from the bug so i have no interest in dropping that much money on a png.

my new long-term goal is collecting pear g1s. i'm currently saving for a potential triple g1. idk if it'll ever even happen but so help me i'll be ready if it does
i gave up on boolean, i simply do not care enough and thanks to fiona i have the chests from the bug so i have no interest in dropping that much money on a png.

my new long-term goal is collecting pear g1s. i'm currently saving for a potential triple g1. idk if it'll ever even happen but so help me i'll be ready if it does
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
I want to level all my permas to 25
Have every familiar
Have maximum Lair size
Get all apparel slots
Write lore for all my 90 permas
Get 90 of the shadow Festival Szene
Commission artists to do art for each and every of my Dragons
Gene up and dress all the dragons

I want to level all my permas to 25
Have every familiar
Have maximum Lair size
Get all apparel slots
Write lore for all my 90 permas
Get 90 of the shadow Festival Szene
Commission artists to do art for each and every of my Dragons
Gene up and dress all the dragons

He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
Get all my permas to Level 25. It’s hard when I’m usually prioritizing exalt fodder training instead. I don’t mind paying a leveler to do some of my dragons, but oof.

(I know I could train one fodder and one perma at the same time, but when I’m trying to get through a large set of fodder then I’d rather do two fodder at once...)
Get all my permas to Level 25. It’s hard when I’m usually prioritizing exalt fodder training instead. I don’t mind paying a leveler to do some of my dragons, but oof.

(I know I could train one fodder and one perma at the same time, but when I’m trying to get through a large set of fodder then I’d rather do two fodder at once...)
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
[quote name="LuminAgricola" date="2021-06-02 01:15:00" ] Full bestiary, including all KS familiars and Boolean. [/quote] same same
LuminAgricola wrote on 2021-06-02 01:15:00:
Full bestiary, including all KS familiars and Boolean.

same same
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

making a lair with four elemental representations of each type.
not just the generic 'Nature=plant' sort, but fitting to a particular theme of the element. such as for Water, it is four individuals who have had visions of apocalyptical futures. with Arcane it is different schools of magic. Wind currently is different seasonal winds, but i might make one fitting to a different aspect of them. Earth with their love of history i plan on making representing the Four Eras in history currently.
... things like that.
making a lair with four elemental representations of each type.
not just the generic 'Nature=plant' sort, but fitting to a particular theme of the element. such as for Water, it is four individuals who have had visions of apocalyptical futures. with Arcane it is different schools of magic. Wind currently is different seasonal winds, but i might make one fitting to a different aspect of them. Earth with their love of history i plan on making representing the Four Eras in history currently.
... things like that.
is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
Cranial hornhelm!
Ive never had a goal on this site, so pushing my braincells to do one thing is different.
Cranial hornhelm!
Ive never had a goal on this site, so pushing my braincells to do one thing is different.
IfCmPpP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14