Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anniversary predictions?
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Custom scenes maybe?
Custom scenes maybe?
E76-FF5-E2-CF16-4-B9-C-BB53-FF494-EA76-BCA.gif
TheGodQueen
» she/him
» Lilith
» fr +8h

» Tumblr
» Instagram
» Wishlist
2-F8-EA3-E2-8-FD2-4-FFC-A81-A-F3-ACEA483220.gif
I'm keeping my expectations tempered.

Whatever it is, I hope it's fun!
I'm keeping my expectations tempered.

Whatever it is, I hope it's fun!
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
[color=#A17145]i’m not so sure it’ll be a new modern, but any update is an exciting one! [emoji=star size=1]w[emoji=star size=1]
i’m not so sure it’ll be a new modern, but any update is an exciting one! w
982e91dbc7f097a84f83f575a968ab661ca40142.png3vut1Uw.png0a6dcacc49d715ea28c044e54583b74cdd73b59a.png
wlws/august
she/her
lesbian
about me
artfight
art credit
i hope its a sand recolor [item=sand]
i hope its a sand recolor
Sand
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
[quote name="creosote" date="2021-06-07 21:32:14" ] i hope its a sand recolor [item=sand] [/quote] This is the update that we need. We might not have asked for it, but we need it.
creosote wrote on 2021-06-07 21:32:14:
Sand
This is the update that we need. We might not have asked for it, but we need it.
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
[quote name="creosote" date="2021-06-07 21:32:14" ] i hope its a sand recolor [item=sand] [/quote] I've changed my mind, I hope it's this. On a serious note, I don't know what I think it might be. But I know what I hope it's not: more colors. [emoji=banescale scared size=1] Purely for selfish reasons.
creosote wrote on 2021-06-07 21:32:14:
Sand

I've changed my mind, I hope it's this.

On a serious note, I don't know what I think it might be. But I know what I hope it's not: more colors. Purely for selfish reasons.
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

new flight
new flight
What if we finally get something to put in that blank space to the left of our dragons? Last anni, I was really fond of the idea of personal hoards for them
What if we finally get something to put in that blank space to the left of our dragons? Last anni, I was really fond of the idea of personal hoards for them
Sturm
with a
"U"
Gay man (MlM) flag in the style of a faux FlightRising item He/It
FR Time +0
G1 Hoarder
Current Avatar
DO1.png H1sgaHX.png
the source explodes and that crack growing between fire and lightning finally breaks all the way due to the fallout. lightning becomes an island and goldensparc, which got all of its power from the source, quickly falls into chaos. lightning totally switches aesthetics; now it's scavenging and stealing and fighting to survive, not against disease like plague, but against fellow dragons.

and the best/worst part depending on how you look at?? ridgebacks don't know that anything has changed /j
the source explodes and that crack growing between fire and lightning finally breaks all the way due to the fallout. lightning becomes an island and goldensparc, which got all of its power from the source, quickly falls into chaos. lightning totally switches aesthetics; now it's scavenging and stealing and fighting to survive, not against disease like plague, but against fellow dragons.

and the best/worst part depending on how you look at?? ridgebacks don't know that anything has changed /j
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
i simply wish to watch the entire site explode into chaos, good or bad, once again :)
i simply wish to watch the entire site explode into chaos, good or bad, once again :)
nzqnkq.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17