Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Is there anything you regret in FR?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Breeding my progens has to be one of my biggest regrets. Also selling a certain Imperial back in the day that I now miss dearly, and especially not stacking up on old first festivals stuff when I still had the chance.
Breeding my progens has to be one of my biggest regrets. Also selling a certain Imperial back in the day that I now miss dearly, and especially not stacking up on old first festivals stuff when I still had the chance.
I regret not getting any Luminous Halos. They look so nice.
I regret not getting any Luminous Halos. They look so nice.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
Exalting some really nice dragons when I was a newbie
Exalting some really nice dragons when I was a newbie
ooSuhor.png
Not saving and impulsing constantly.
Not saving and impulsing constantly.
Avatar-left.png72117777p.pngAvatar-right.png
xxxxxxx
Crystal-divider-smallest.png
x
C R Y S T A L L O I D
enby • they/them • 3 FRT
salesavatarmusic
x
Crystal-divider-smallest-F.png
xxxxxxx
Avatar-left.png60499266p.pngAvatar-right.png
a) not buying more year 1 fest stuff when I joined in 2014

b) selling my light sprite ._. I will probably never get another one lol

b) selling my light sprite ._. I will probably never get another one lol
they/them
Not joining on launch. I was busy with school and missed an entire year of registration windows, and didn't play very smart. In my defense I was 15. But yeah...
Not joining on launch. I was busy with school and missed an entire year of registration windows, and didn't play very smart. In my defense I was 15. But yeah...
1562ca122aceba74f63dd23c98a100c9ca09d249.gif
changing flights to arcane
changing flights to arcane
i once gifted a g1 wildclaw to someone with the promise they'd give it back if they didn't like it anymore. needless to say i do not own that wildclaw anymore and neither do they. that and selling one of the first dragons i coli trained myself :(
i once gifted a g1 wildclaw to someone with the promise they'd give it back if they didn't like it anymore. needless to say i do not own that wildclaw anymore and neither do they. that and selling one of the first dragons i coli trained myself :(
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->t2rW31.pngQkxmd1.pngRCGL01.pngunknown.png
[quote name="AbsoluteRadiance" date="2021-10-12 08:45:31" ] a) not buying more year 1 fest stuff when I joined in 2014[/quote] Basically this.
AbsoluteRadiance wrote on 2021-10-12 08:45:31:

Basically this.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote name="AncientHourglass" date="2021-05-26 06:55:08" ] Honestly I regret the colors I chose for my progen when I first started. I know I was a noob at the time but... Eh xD [/quote] Yep! Also, when I went on hiatus I gave away a boss fam/some g1s that I would’ve liked to keep. Oh well, I probably would have never gened the g1s anyways haha
AncientHourglass wrote on 2021-05-26 06:55:08:
Honestly I regret the colors I chose for my progen when I first started. I know I was a noob at the time but... Eh xD
Yep!

Also, when I went on hiatus I gave away a boss fam/some g1s that I would’ve liked to keep. Oh well, I probably would have never gened the g1s anyways haha
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13